New Unique Armour: The Restless Ward

I really like messing around with Frenzy charge characters. I really hope I run into this at some point. Can't wait to see the 3D art for it, too... looks super cool. Maybe with a flicker build? I'd like to try it :)
"
gh0un wrote:
16 life per second per endurance charge might aswell be 0 life per second.

4 endurance charges with 4k life = 1.6% Life Regen... which helps make it easier to maintain Blood Rage, which generates Frenzy charges.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
gh0un wrote:

4 endurance charges with 4k life = 1.6% Life Regen... which helps make it easier to maintain Blood Rage, which generates Frenzy charges.

You're way better off getting chaos resist with a rare chest to maintain Blood Rage. It is a nice amount of life regen, but that's not enough. I just don't foresee see many people saying "I want this for my build."
"
Friezefrite wrote:
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
gh0un wrote:

You're way better off getting chaos resist with a rare chest to maintain Blood Rage. It is a nice amount of life regen, but that's not enough. I just don't foresee see many people saying "I want this for my build."

Blood Rage has been changed to a phys DoT in the beta. With this chestpiece, endurance charges are going to be doubly good for sustaining it - they'll both mitigate a portion of the DoT, and contribute regen to counter the degen.
I thought about it more, people might use this with Eldritch Battery + Zeolot's Oath. With 5 endurance charges (the maximum realistic amount of someone playing witch), this would be 80 mana regen per second.

This might help someone reserve 100% of their mana, and cast off of ES. Thus, they wouldn't have to waste passives on mana nodes and could branch further into more damage/defense. They also wouldn't need much ES if this is enough regen.

Still, that's a lot of work for questionable results. I'd like to see it interact with power charges, even if it's in a slight way.
"
stuff_rulz wrote:
Maybe with a flicker build? I'd like to try it :)

That was my first thought as well, though a flicker build will be using the charges fast enough most of the time, I'm not sure they really need this. At best, it'll help you with running between packs.

Definitely looks interesting, but I can't immediately think of a good way to use it.
that's pretty fucking op
pretty sick. looks like I'll be making a max endurance charge no immortal call build at some point.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
BiS for Conduit support players?
OP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info