New Unique Armour: The Restless Ward

"
TherosPherae wrote:

Blood Rage has been changed to a phys DoT in the beta. With this chestpiece, endurance charges are going to be doubly good for sustaining it - they'll both mitigate a portion of the DoT, and contribute regen to counter the degen.

Thanks for the correction, that actually really changes how I should plan one of my builds for the respec XD

Still, in that case I'd rather be taking an armour-based plate to negate the phys damage and not have to deal with the sub-par stats of this plate. I will concede though that some builds are better off using this plate.
At best you can use it for an RF build or you can slap on more unique's that utilize charges. Seems pretty lackluster but I'd still want one for a collection on standard maybe make a max movement speed with a lot of regen for fun. Level 71 seems a bit high for an item that doesn't offer much. Unless GGG puts out and endgame build with this that doesn't require a ridiculous amount of exalt investment.
Stop. Just stop it. Stop making these useless evasion chests.

Level 71 requirement?!

Nice skin. But we can look forward to adding this to the pile of other useless "end game" evasion chests:

- The Rat Cage
- Hyrri's Ire
- Bronn's Lithe
Last edited by Ceryneian on May 21, 2015, 10:22:35 PM
The 1% movement speed per frenzy charge is underwhelming considering the active nature of the stat and the high level of the item. Non-boots uniques that have movement speed usually have a flat 10%...so 2% per charge would make more sens.

Also, why no "per power charge" stat?
Tech guy
uw yea looking nice and useful ty..
Last edited by SacredMaster on May 21, 2015, 10:38:05 PM
"
KaiSong wrote:
cool

no power charge interaction for an ES EV armor tho?

what this guy said sad that there no bonus to power charge! would be cool to ad a lil thing to it :D
Useful Uniques with no ridiculous downsides... that's how you do it, GGG.

Was it hard to make a decent Unique for once? kek
nice armour
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
You need keystones like iron reflex and edritch battery to make this one very noice. Maybe ill make an rf build around it kek.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Last edited by saintshield07 on May 21, 2015, 11:13:46 PM
"
Friezefrite wrote:
"
TherosPherae wrote:

Blood Rage has been changed to a phys DoT in the beta. With this chestpiece, endurance charges are going to be doubly good for sustaining it - they'll both mitigate a portion of the DoT, and contribute regen to counter the degen.

Thanks for the correction, that actually really changes how I should plan one of my builds for the respec XD

Still, in that case I'd rather be taking an armour-based plate to negate the phys damage and not have to deal with the sub-par stats of this plate. I will concede though that some builds are better off using this plate.

Armor doesn't do anything against phys DoTs, just hits. If you want to mitigate phys DoT, you're going to need endurance charges for any significant amount.
Last edited by TherosPherae on May 21, 2015, 11:57:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info