New Server Locations for The Awakening Beta

CHRIS I REALLY DREAM THAT GGG HOST A BRAZILIAN SERVER THIS WILL BE GREAT TO PLAY, AND HOPE ONE DAY PRODUCE CONTENT FOR MY PEOPLE ABOUT THE GAME, I CANT HELP WITH BETA, CUZ I DONT HAVE A KEY YET.....

THANK YOU BRAZIL LOVES YOUR GAME !
Once again another shining example of why I have no problem supporting GGG. They do such a great job of supporting us! More stash tabs coming your way!!! Will there be a utility to determine which site has the lowest pings, or will it just be a case of test and see?
My latency is down to 20ms on the beta servers however lockstep still feels extremely jittery. I can't get used to it.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
That's really impressive. With servers in Frankfurt i should be able to get something like a 15ms ping. Maybe i'll even change my mind about lockstep, because i really disliked the regular speedspikes.
"
storzi wrote:
Instead of requesting random server locations: you should check this list first http://www.softlayer.com/data-centers

There goes my dream of a Sweden based server...guess I have to live with 30ms to Amsterdam.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
ShoMek wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We understand that Brazilian servers are a popular request. Our server host has indicated that they are a few months away from opening a Data Center in Brazil. We'll be in that data center as soon as they open it.

Disappointing. No idea why you said you'd open SA servers before the end of 2014.
We are halfway of 2015 already.
Meh.

Disappointing. No matter how good a change they announce, someone always finds an excuse to complain.

Meh.
Need one in Toronto alot of people from canada playing and hows washington better than the texas server toronto/ottawa is closer to texas
IGN : Detrium
What is this shit? No Server in the street where i live in? Fuck this shit
Brazil more than 200 millions of population, most of Brazilian are playing some online game and I now they/we are in love with Path of Exile, they really deserve a server or a gateway..
"
NCPereira wrote:
An Iberian server would be incredible. Right now, while playing from Portugal, went from 55ms to 48ms latency with the new London Gateway.

With an Iberian Gateway, it would be much better for players from Portugal, Spain, South of France, Italy, North of Africa.

+1 This makes a lot more sense than having two servers close together.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info