New Server Locations for The Awakening Beta

Living right next to Frankfurt, G freakin G!! <3
Hi,

I live in Paris and I'd like to know what are the best servers for me: London or Frankfurt ? It seems like London is closer but is there a way to know precisely what is the best choice ?

Thx,

Nephryo

PS: GRATZ GGG !
"
Astray wrote:
And now is a great time to think about servers in south africa?

That would be fantastic. I'd love to try lockstep.

I wonder how big the player base is here...
*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
"
bitV wrote:
"
IsoLateJynXx wrote:
i wish nz had a server ):

60ms to Aus not good enough for you? I'm fine with it personally, I get better ping to Aus from ChCh than people from Western Aus get in their own country. No complaints here.

130, Invercargill. No, at times AUS servers are not good enough.
IGN shdowe
"
KillStealo wrote:
"
Astray wrote:
And now is a great time to think about servers in south africa?

TRUE THAT! But Still don't think the player base in South Africa is great enough for them to spend that much money...we will just have to deal with the 250+ ping...Still love the game!!

~165 from Cape Town here...
*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
None in the midwest still... Used to it with every game anyways >.>

-Jake

#11 Shadow Nem =)
Awesome news GGG, helps me out in Ireland.
"
Nephryo wrote:
Hi,

I live in Paris and I'd like to know what are the best servers for me: London or Frankfurt ? It seems like London is closer but is there a way to know precisely what is the best choice ?

Thx,

Nephryo

While in game, press F1 and compare latency with each server
"
Nephryo wrote:
Hi,

Thx,

Nephryo

Best way is to log in one and the other and look the latency in each (press F1) :)
I'm a brazilian player used to 200-250ms of delay on every bright sunday morning.
So yes, I'm even more happy today than I was yesterday when I got the Ice Crash from the general.

You guys are so, so great <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info