How much for permanent Cutthroat league, GGG?

Wouldn't the league eventually be controlled by the most powerful of the league? The one with the legacy shavs 6L with BiS rares?
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Not sure if you played any of the short term CT things TC but there are some serious issues that I'm not sure there are easy fixes to.

Someone already brought up the problem with high level character camping choke points. After a few minutes new players will just stop trying because they literally have no chance of leaving town in act 1 without getting insta killed. CT was a race to get decent gear so you could camp the coast or mud flats and freeze/slow the person as soon as they enter the zone.

I would like to see some kind of enjoyable version of CT but I don't see that happening anytime soon and I definitely wouldn't pay extra to subject myself to that frustration.
"
Enzari wrote:
Wouldn't the league eventually be controlled by the most powerful of the league? The one with the legacy shavs 6L with BiS rares?

Shav is hardly a good chest for PvP. But you would be ganked full time in low level area by high level players for sure.
IGN TylordRampage
Highlevel camping(aka level 12+ killing level 29 in early stages got fixed but the difference is still there.

It starts with something like 4-5 levels but even that ruins act 2 camping.

Deserted instances aren't visible anymore that's also fixed.

The higher you get the bigger the gap becomes. At level 50 you can invade level 35.
During the 48h CT I readed level 6x doing maps and I could invade the 3rd rank doing dominus cruel.

"
Metalica24 wrote:

There you go:

http://www.pathofexile.com/leagues

"
Paid Leagues

In addition, we plan to allow guilds or groups of players to pay for the creation of their own league with a choice of game rule modifiers. Only players invited by the people who paid for the league can create characters in these private leagues. This option helps cater towards any groups of players who want to play online together but don’t want their playgroup to have access to items traded from external players.

Edit:

There is a rumor going on, paid leagues will be available once expansion is sorted out. If that is true or not. Tbh i have no idea.

The link you posted was put up around OB release.
Nice idea, but not a priority by any means I would imagine.

If I want to PvP I will, but not this crap.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
It was already there alongside with CB.

But don't get your hopes up. You won't have access to anything but Duration, solo/party, some checkboxes and an invite console.
It will look halfasses and if GGG decided to add cost modifiers to each checkbox such as >Duration=more money, invite cheaper being than open and so on you can predict the uproar.

i think it will be about....

I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on May 22, 2015, 1:33:53 PM
If they can't get PVP to an acceptable level, I think they'll have a hard time with Cutthroat. It's a pity, but that is.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
everyone would just roll SRS wreck all life in cutthroat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info