How much for permanent Cutthroat league, GGG?

"
Metalica24 wrote:
I sure those will be possible. As every player has it's own taste. Don't listen to noobs or trolls.

Paid leagues are coming, when ever noobs like it or not.

There you go:

http://www.pathofexile.com/leagues

"
Paid Leagues

In addition, we plan to allow guilds or groups of players to pay for the creation of their own league with a choice of game rule modifiers. Only players invited by the people who paid for the league can create characters in these private leagues. This option helps cater towards any groups of players who want to play online together but don’t want their playgroup to have access to items traded from external players.

So... stop trolling, spreading crap and get ready to host your own league as you like and wish. No, no one can and/or will stop you.

If op wishes to have perma cutthroat league, its hes own initiative and not your, neither mine.

Edit:

There is a rumor going on, paid leagues will be available once expansion is sorted out. If that is true or not. Tbh i have no idea.

Soon™

sry had to be done
As much as I would like to see it too, I can’t help but agree with the problems posted here.

Another obstacle to ANY sort of "player friction" is the fact that this game is very easily soloable. Unlike its cousin D2 where you really needed a full group for decent XP and drops, unless you were not using battlenet and typed players/8.

When I played D2 HC Ladders, I always avoided any sort of PvP - just exit to town and wait them out when someone went hostile. I learned the hard way that a PvP build with the right gear could kill a PvM character 10+ levels higher quite easily. But I’ll be totally honest, I really did enjoy running from them sometimes - especially when they killed off other players in public games from time to time, it was a huge adrenaline rush! The best was when they joined your group and pretended to be friendly at first, but if you watched carefully you could usually tell if they were a PvP build or not and keep your distance so they targeted someone else.

I truly hope that GGG has not given up on the entire concept though, the game really could grow a great deal in this direction if they do it right. I really think there needs to be a place in PoE for players who appeal to the harsh environments as Diablo 2 had – though I’m not convinced that cut-throat was the right answer.

"
Malone wrote:
Why people are so eager to see a cutthroat league when it is quite obvious that this would be deserted 3 days after launch ?

I kinda was under the impression that PVP would give people the cutthroat stuff they want!
Maybe just make a PVP game for cutthroat? Something like that so when it does die in 3 days it effects nothing else and everyone wins.... yeah yeah yeah i know wishful thinking!

OR........ ive noticed when you look at your profile you can see where guild events and things like that are coming soon so maybe this is something they could work in for both cutthroat and guild events!
Something like a guild event every weekend and Cutthroat be one of the events they rotate in!
Just some ideas that could be utilized! There seems to be alot of things in this game thats already there that just needs to be added to! Maybe thats the plan eventually IDK!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 19, 2015, 12:23:02 PM
No would not pay, not my kind of league.

I would be prolly dead within the first week or so, so waste of money and time. Its would be just a niche league.
Closed Beta Member.
Nah ill stay with the free to play leagues i spend enough money on this game already :) And definately no CT its fun for a couple hours but permanent is just crazy to think a large crowd of people will actually stick around for it.
"
kussekurt wrote:

sry had to be done.

Exactly, beat me to it. Throw a few millions to GGG and they'll gladly work on a "cutthroat" or "Self-Found" or any other special permanent league you desire. Might even give you a tour trip to New Zealand.

Note: I always thought the 1 million bill had a portrait of Bill Gates on it... or maybe that was Warren Buffett.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Kaskar wrote:
Hello, fellow gamers and staff.

Also one question for players. Will you pay for permanent Cutthroat league?

Thank you.

...)

No; I'm not a fan of PvP, so I would not pay for a permanent league.

"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
No.

temp leagues ftw!
If I remember right GGG has said that the never intend to add another perm league.

Also I see cut throat as something thats best in small doses personally
I dont see any any key!
@Kaskar: You gonna need way more support titles then that , boy :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info