Plz buff Kaoms Heart back to 1000.

ScrotieMcB brought up and interesting point in his legacy thread about legacy Kaoms being not OP anymore with health changes and I agree.

GGG changed health as you level making Kaoms not much better or even the same as a 2C Belly and belly comes with minimum 1 socket to boot. Thats ridiculous. Kaoms is a T1 rare ass drop and you'd rather wear a 2C belly 95% of the time.

With my barb i was getting ~6500 health with either chest. Choice was easy. I got like 4 sockets and resits and flasks for similar life all for 2C instead of 6ex and no sockets.

That 6ex price shouldnt even be that high but sometimes market is psychological more than logical. Chest used to cost 45-60ex so there is some hold over. Not to mention it's still T1 for skins lulz

Anyway buff please and make Kaoms Heart Glorious T1 it deserves to be.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 19, 2015, 6:55:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"buff"? does anyone at ggg even know what that word means? maybe you should've posted something like "please un-nerf"... or whatever...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"buff"? does anyone at ggg even know what that word means? maybe you should've posted something like "please un-nerf"... or whatever...

lulz you're right they'll prolly nerf Belly in response. Should I delete before they see?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 19, 2015, 12:15:25 AM
Damnit Jim, I'm a South Park reference, not a terrier!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
legacy Kaom's Heart isn't really a problem anymore. Since it was legacied, base life has almost doubled, and life nodes have almost halved. Still a great chest, but no longer patently ridiculous. I feel buffing the new is definitely the right answer in that case. No changes for the old timers there.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 19, 2015, 12:38:42 AM
Maybe we should settle for a middle ground with 750 life?
Don t worry, life on tree will get nerfed too same as last time when monster life got buffed.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 19, 2015, 2:44:31 AM
It should be brought back up to 1000 hp. No sockets and the extreme rarity make it undesirable.

You have to remember, back when the nerf was made the life wheel had all 8% life nodes, now that life scaling per node dropped an average 30% per point, there is no harm in putting this chest piece back up to 1000 where it belongs and removing that useless fire damage property...
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Damnit Jim, I'm a South Park reference, not a terrier!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
legacy Kaom's Heart isn't really a problem anymore. Since it was legacied, base life has almost doubled, and life nodes have almost halved. Still a great chest, but no longer patently ridiculous. I feel buffing the new is definitely the right answer in that case. No changes for the old timers there.

My apologies just glanced ad got scotty into my head. edited.
Git R Dun!
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Just drop Belly from 40% max life to 20% max life. Problem solved.

LOL Yeah, that DOES seem to be the mentality around here. Instead of fixing a problem, nerf something that has nothing to do with it.
"
Shinare wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Just drop Belly from 40% max life to 20% max life. Problem solved.

LOL Yeah, that DOES seem to be the mentality around here. Instead of fixing a problem, nerf something that has nothing to do with it.

Yeah, why do you think I despise GGG?

Block is dead when low-life was the problem.

Now Reduced Mana isn't going to affect reservations, yet Enlighten will.

Not only does GGG have a messed up mind, they have an ass-backwards one. They not only nerf the wrong things, they use mechanics that make absolutely no sense.

A gem that specifically affects mana doesn't affect reservation, but does affect cost, while a gem that is ultra rare, takes a long time to level, and does NOTHING to mana in ANY WAY somehow affects mana reservation?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info