Beta Patch Deployment

Congrats GGG! I will check the beta as soon as possible
Finally , 130% movespeed is not only for straight passages anymore :D here i come ms forestqueen
"
JoJoBoxer wrote:
Seeing that lockstep is one of the added items to the patch, when will people in Brazil receive the Brazilian server that was promised us 11 months ago?

I, like many others, purchased the Brazilian server supporter pack and am still waiting for the Brazilian server to come online.

Please provide the promised Brazilian server so that I can have a chance of using the exciting lockstep mode.

REALLY hoping for that too, would make WONDERS even without the lockstep, really sad to play this game with 150~200 ping in good days hahahaha.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
JoJoBoxer wrote:
Seeing that lockstep is one of the added items to the patch, when will people in Brazil receive the Brazilian server that was promised us 11 months ago?

I, like many others, purchased the Brazilian server supporter pack and am still waiting for the Brazilian server to come online.

Please provide the promised Brazilian server so that I can have a chance of using the exciting lockstep mode.

The servers are controlled by Softlayer, I think they'll be live on the third quarter of this year.
Thanks for the information.

As of right now, lockstep seems to be working well for me.
Hyped to try lockstep!!!
Great job GGG.

Too bad no beta key for me yet. Either way, lockstep mode seems something so far away for people like me for which ping is 150~200 ms in a good day. But the fixes on predictive mode as I heard from friends, is making some real changes in quality of life already.

Well, still by far my favorite game.
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
Awesome Beta so far enjoying every second. I have been able to do skills that wouldn't work at higher levels. The wipe is a good brings thing it brings the trading economy down and opens up skill gem of price gouging as per previous Beta.
Maybe when you implement this into mainstream you can do the same put everyone on even playing field.
Good work to all the staff at GGG, best customisable rpg game I have ever played. And I was around when space invaders first came out.
"
kokkinolaimis wrote:
We tried playing with this version of Lockstep on the live internet and it all went flawlessly. I am so pleased to finally release this mode.

thats because you play it 50 metres away for server...

There's no servers on New Zealand :=)
close beta will wipe again or not ?
Lets go !!!

Ty GGG !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info