Beta Patch Deployment

"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Kandamo wrote:
"
eversorgod wrote:
End of June/early July if you are not in the beta

i just want the lockstep mode, when is it coming out? ... plz dont tell me 'End of June/early July' .....

:(

It is coming out when 2.0 is released, which is probably End of June/Early July.
It is not going to be included in the core game until that time.

i said: 'plz dont tell me 'End of June/early July'

now try again!

this is horrible

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Sometime within a 1-4 week period after the (Northern Hemisphere) Summer Solstice.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Lockstep working great here, well done again guys!
And now with the gems vendors its very easy to make your way to high levels and test a ton of stuff
We have been waiting for this fix for too long now. Hope it is what you say and hope to see it soon out of the beta.... a lot of people like me decided to leave the game due to desync.
Hi everyone,

I experience strange "lines" following each tornado shot since this patch, can anyone confirm?
"
Hi everyone,

I experience strange "lines" following each tornado shot since this patch, can anyone confirm?

I've been having the same issue. I thought it was a graphics driver problem, since I played through all at once from A1 to A4. The mobs using tornado shot in A4 were where I first encountered it, I havn't tried again since restarting the computer/client.
For everyone wondering if they fixed desync or not with Lockstep.......they sure did. I have a constant latency of 32ms and I haven't seen ANY desync with Locktep mode enabled. :)

I never post on the forums, but I had to after trying out their "desync fix". I've been playing since day one of Open Beta and GGG was kind enough to offer me access to the beta since I've spent way too much money supporting my Favorite Game of All Time. Thank you GGG for finally fixing the ONE flaw keeping your handy work out of my all-time #1 spot; sure took your time sitting down on the throne, been standing there playing grabass for no good reason for long enough. ;)

Money well spent supporting you these past few years......let's keep the amount between us though. ;)

I can't wait for the official release and incorporate all these fantastic game upgrades with my stable of Exiles. SO many great changes have been added that I don't know where to start....so I won't, lol. ;)

Thanks again GGG for being a game company that gamers deserve and appreciate immensely. :)

And of course, expect my continuing support.
HYPU HYPU!
So glad to know this! Keep up the good work guys!
What will be the map lvl in act4 when it will be release?(someone already played on merciles and could say please make it in spoiler or somethink.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info