Beta Patch Deployment

"
It's only getting better from here as we fix the remaining bugs that you hopefully won't even notice.

So to clarify, when running lockstep, any desync from hereon is a bug worth reporting?

(Clarification: this is not an excuse to go and report every crazy thing that happens.)
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
"
TikoXi wrote:
"
It's only getting better from here as we fix the remaining bugs that you hopefully won't even notice.

So to clarify, when running lockstep, any desync from hereon is a bug worth reporting?

(Clarification: this is not an excuse to go and report every crazy thing that happens.)

Yes. In Beta Feedback there is a stickied thread to post feedback into.

Seeing that lockstep is one of the added items to the patch, when will people in Brazil receive the Brazilian server that was promised us 11 months ago?

I, like many others, purchased the Brazilian server supporter pack and am still waiting for the Brazilian server to come online.

Please provide the promised Brazilian server so that I can have a chance of using the exciting lockstep mode.
Last edited by JoJoBoxer on May 18, 2015, 8:49:55 PM
"
JoJoBoxer wrote:
Seeing that lockstep is one of the added items to the patch, when will people in Brazil receive the Brazilian server that was promised us 11 months ago?

I, like many others, purchased the Brazilian server supporter pack and am still waiting for the Brazilian server to come online.

Please provide the promised Brazilian server so that I can have a chance of using the exciting lockstep mode.

The servers are controlled by Softlayer, I think they'll be live on the third quarter of this year.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

SHAA - WING!!!
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on May 18, 2015, 9:18:36 PM
Ran through act 1 normal with lockstep mode on, looks good so far at least.
The vendors selling gems looks nice too..good selection so far.
Some great news indeed; thank you Chris!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
For guys out of the beta, if you got low ping, lockstep is awesome. I testes running in submerged passage full of monsters, and amazing, no desyncs like usually. Ofc monster block you, but when they do, you just got stopped, so you see where you are all the time.

Dunno if high latency, Im having 59-63 and amazing system so far.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Downloading now, whee! I just got into the beta two days ago and had a feeling I was gonna have to start all over again, haha.

I don't think Lockstep will do much for me, I've never had a desync problem, only in rare instances. I've also not really played builds that were heavy on it, though. But I'm glad this has been done because maybe now everyone who dies won't immediately go "OMG DESYNC!!!" >_> lol
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
Last edited by Lassittor on May 18, 2015, 10:37:16 PM
"
Lassittor wrote:
maybe now everyone who dies won't immediately go "OMG DESYNC!!!" >_> lol

We'll be doing it ironically. Or because our ping is too high for lockstep to be functional. Or because it's not like you can tell if we're in lockstep mode or not, so why not scapegoat?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info