You Know You're Playing Standard When...

When you describe an item as being "worthless" because it "only" has five tier one mods.
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
You run a level 78 map and get pissed off when halfway through you filled your inventory and have to go all the way back to you're hideout to sell stuff.

Not a single public party is selling or buying anything worth less than 10 ex.

You use an alt on a strongbox with an extra unique because you would way rather have three packs of magic monsters.

You find a unique worth a chaos and could just plop it in your "1c" tab, but it's like 3 steps to your stash, soo... meh, just vendor it!

Get used to people walking into you're hideout with shavs on
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
When you just sign into the forums and not even play the game just to see if there's any interesting threads about how the game is going and the top thread is about how shitty standard is.
When the only things people try and buy from you are worth 1c or less and you just ignore them because you can't be stuffed with it.
When the only reason you log in is to do daily's but the novelty of it wares off and now you don't even play.
when you check your email account everyday hoping for a BETA key but secretly think your never going to get one because they want you to buy a supporter pack to get that shit.
when the only people on your friends list run 78 pack dom rotations.
when all of the public games named are people trying to flip currency buy ex 100:1 chaos.
when you spend more time pimpin your hideout and run 1 map just to show it off.
when uniques drop and you leave them on the ground because you cbf even vendoring them anymore because you don't need currency because you hardly play.
when you could probably sit here and write 100 pages about ''You know you're playing standard when....
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
if u cant read the tradechat in ch 1-3 anymore because they spam too fast
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
game is ded
I find everyones problems are fixed when you turn general and trade chat off.

Then its like your playing poe not listening to this rubbish your all posting because its a standard ladder.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
When some guy in global chat posts a legacy 6l shav and asks if it's worth any

When a guy in global chat " so proud killed dom with only 4deaths"
dank
When u try to buy a gem and people ask 3 chaos
dank
Last edited by bjornNL on May 19, 2015, 2:50:53 AM
You desync.
#BetaMasterRace
When everyone else attacks the way you choose to play and have fun.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info