You Know You're Playing Standard When...

What is standard ?
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
When you just sign into the forums and not even play the game just to see if there's any interesting threads about how the game is going and the top thread is about how shitty standard is.
When the only things people try and buy from you are worth 1c or less and you just ignore them because you can't be stuffed with it.
When the only reason you log in is to do daily's but the novelty of it wares off and now you don't even play.
when you check your email account everyday hoping for a BETA key but secretly think your never going to get one because they want you to buy a supporter pack to get that shit.
when the only people on your friends list run 78 pack dom rotations.
when all of the public games named are people trying to flip currency buy ex 100:1 chaos.
when you spend more time pimpin your hideout and run 1 map just to show it off.
when uniques drop and you leave them on the ground because you cbf even vendoring them anymore because you don't need currency because you hardly play.
when you could probably sit here and write 100 pages about ''You know you're playing standard when....

this :) i just adviced a newb to not sell his oro's sacrifice for 4 ex , feel like npcing those 15 + quality gems because trading foking sucks in this game , changed my hideout 4 times already , died on my way to dominus with lvl 87 char because build got too much deeeeeps , cant even get motivated enough to get those master to 8 ! reading the social menu !! for those crappy wts lists ( its like official unofficial trade post ), try to go to global chat just to see its littered with wts ... wondering how lame i am to be playing standard ... rngesus pls give me wisdom !
chaotic neutral
When you get to cruel act 3 without allocating any passive skill points and half the things you're wearing you have since lvl 2.
My original account Dushan is banned.
I miss my Kiwi and Demigod's Presence.
:(
By reading any of Duchan's forum posts you agree to the following Duchan forum posts Terms of Use:
http://i.imgur.com/tmkhs22.png
You can give a RL friend a spare 6 link and other assorted gear totaling ~50 ex and tell them to pay you back whenever.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
demon9675 wrote:
When everyone else attacks the way you choose to play and have fun.
When you look on the forums and see another whine post about legacy items by people who don't play standard .
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
"
You can give a RL friend a spare 6 link and other assorted gear totaling ~50 ex and tell them to pay you back whenever.

Easily the best thing in Standard; ability to help friends without feeling like you just killed your chance to progress efficiently in the hamster wheel.
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
What is standard ?

standard is PoE's land of the dead

its where your characters go when they die
I dont see any any key!
When you play a toon you denied died just to make yourself feel just a tiny bit better you payed 40ex for the six link and died right after in the next map lol.:(
...When you're able to progress in game, and you still got time to take care of your job, life, girl and friends.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info