Legacy items are bullshit

@Zed: You are talking as if there would be no "balanced" versions of uniques available in Standard under my suggestion. This isn't true, temp league players would be porting them in all the time. You wouldn't have to use a Divine to make them the buffed Standard version.

In general, however, it's about choice. If balance is more important to you, temp leagues; if stability is more important, Standard.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
How are them legacy eternal orbs now? FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK I will never play this game again. This legacy bs killed it.

Legacy items are BS
look at the bright side , the 1 to 4 people who actually own a large amount of eternal orbs are the only ones rejoicing

plus the economy in standard is so deflated that while legacy items are over priced as hell, pretty much everything else is not.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 7, 2015, 8:13:01 AM
Seems like the elitists get easily pissed off then people are trying to remove their rich man feature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info