State of the Beta - Post #3

"
Kingdestiny wrote:
If your a high latency player there is no fix. You have high latency.

not true.

jonathan said (in a interview) that while implementing lockstep, he fixed alot of bugs in regular skills which may have caused desync for players.

so the implementation of lockstep benefits you even if you don't use it.

Spoiler
edit: i'm in a bad mood today, dunno why
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 18, 2015, 4:20:39 AM
Sounds good, keep up the good work!
Every time they announce changes and says were going to like them it turns out a huge nerf ...RIP It was good being able to survive in this game but it seems that is done now...first putting reserved mana reservation on a gem that is already was over priced and has an extreme low drop rate. now what are they going to do put life leech on empower? GOODBYE casual player
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
We have reworked which mods appear as prefixes and suffixes. We have changed their values considerably. We also put in the system for excluding various mods from appearing together. For example a Two-Handed mod won't appear with a Shield mod. A Dagger mod won't appear alongside a Claw mod.

We have changed rare Jewels to be able to drop with three or four mods, instead of just four.

Will this affect mods on old items? I mean, if an old item already has such mods, will it be automatically removed?
Amazing. I hope gems selling by npc become the game more easy for new players.
this seems great and all, except i dont have a beta
Last edited by piratkuk on May 18, 2015, 5:49:13 AM
"
creampuffed4u wrote:
first putting reserved mana reservation on a gem that is already was over priced and has an extreme low drop rate. now what are they going to do put life leech on empower? GOODBYE casual player

just quoting it for later to blame you that it was your idea :-)
"
piratkuk wrote:

30 dollars aren't much for a game you like.
I'm not going to the beta on purpose.
I want to discover everything once it's ready but it's difficult to sustain the hype
"
geradon wrote:
"
piratkuk wrote:

30 dollars aren't much for a game you like.

if you have no money and no real income then yes it is much for a game and weatheryou like it or not have close to no impact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info