300 asks about wipe and no one answer... :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18AzodTPG5U

epic post great stuff

and greater things to come . Thank you GGG
but I want it now
Thanks can't wait for this epic patch
Nice, the gem change seems sweet
Again, I'm the only one excited about stuff like

Highgate Voice Acting The NPCs of Highgate have had their voice acting added.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Someone can confirm that Mantra of Flames (the old Mantra of Force) is only disabled for fixxing issues rather than being removed? Why would they rename it in a way implying that it will give you flat fire dmg instead of phys dmg, if they wanted to remove it?

Would love to know since I am planning a build which would greatly benefit from it.

Thanks in advance.
"
UHF wrote:
For all the people asking about a wipe, important parts in bold:

"
Chris wrote:
I personally don't know if there's going to be a wipe. Carl will handle that decision without my involvement.

I plan to play the Beta over the weekend regardless of whether there's a wipe next week or lot. There's a lot of cool stuff to test and I'm personally not bothered by playing through again if there is a wipe. Some players might choose to hold off on making characters on the off-chance that there is a wipe, but there's going to be no decision or announcement until the day. If that uncertainty is a big issue for you, play some Flashback Leagues in the meantime and wait for the patch day to see if a wipe occurs.

Quoting this again because people are still posting the same question for some reason.
Guys the new putch may be installed in the standar mode or installed in a new league?
IGN:NCQD-DUKION-DEMOKRON-TEZAKRON-I_Am_The_God
Amazing!
IGN: Munkehboi
"
Qarl wrote:

any plans to fix dominating blow interaction with bloodlines mods? bloodlines makes this build pretty unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info