Merveil's lair blue screen

I got the pc for half the price because of the problems with my previous pc. It has 16GB ram.
I just didn't have the money for something better. If I had I would dive more into a better pc.

I couldn't start Bluescreenview because I couldn't get into my pc. If I could I would have done it.
It remains unknown why it crashed, it was either the video card or motherboard. I do not have the money to send it to Acer.
people kept saying use bluescreenview. If I can't get into my pc I can't use it.

This is all I could afford right now. I already wanted a new pc or upgrade my old pc. Now that I have a new pc for only half of the price leaves space open for upgrades. As long as I can play games again I am happy. Once I have more money I can look for the right hardware to improve my pc. unfortianetly my boss is anoying. I am not alowed to work more then 6 hours a week because I am to expensive (I'm 19). So I do not earn a lot of money. I'm looking for a second job now.

One final question: Can I play PoE and what should my settings be to prevent any crashes (if that could happen at all with this pc/hardware)?
It wasn't made clear that your PC no longer boots up into Windows.

If your PC no longer boots, that has nothing to do with PoE and is unlikely to be related to the bsod specifically from PoE. Could still be related through corruption or hardware issues, but without the bsod error, it's impossible to know.

Crashes aren't common for the majority of the player base. Some users have issues, and most are either PC configuration issues or driver/hardware related.

Good luck.
Last edited by Drakier on May 27, 2015, 10:11:31 AM
Alright I've beaten Merveil!
adrenaline pumping like crazy (intense fight)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info