Merveil's lair blue screen

So I've been playing this game for some time and now I have a serious problem: it crashes. And if that isn't enough it crashes in a way that gives a blue screen after which my pc can't start correctly. I've paid more than 70 euros to have it fixed. I tried again and the game crashed at the same place. The entrance of merveils lair in act one. Now I want to know if this can be fixed.
I really like this game. But I'm not going to risk any more problems with my pc.
Blue screens are a problem with hardware or drivers, the only one linked with PoE was soundcards which had outdated drivers and the "fix" was to use the mobos onboard sound which should be selectable in game or you can use -swa as a command line(see the pinned threads for a guide on how to use them)

If you want help identifying what is causing the bluescreen then you'll need to post more info.

Use bluescreen view and tell us what the report says, post a dxdiag(in spoiler tags)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
How do I use bluescreen view?
run BlueScreenView and see if it reports any BSoD. If it does, post the ones that occurred during PoE playing here (in a spoiler tag).
I don't have bluescreen view I think. My pc crasht again without me playing PoE. My father and I are going to use system recovery I believe (not sure if that's what it's called in English. Using disks made when I first got my pc) If that doesn't work we're going to call some pc guy to see if he can fix it. If that doesn't work, reinstall wwindows.
can I upload a picture in this Post from my phone? Then I can add a picture of the blue screen
Bluescreen view is a program you download here http://nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Just download and run it, and select the minidump with the correct time of the last BSOD and it'll tell you what was faulting.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Problem right now is that I Can't get into my pc since the crash it starts up, shows me those screens you get before the windows logo and then it gives a black screen with this thing _ flashing
I've sent my pc away to reinstall windows. It was the last option I had left. I don't know if I'll be able to see any information regarding the blue screen. Does somebody know that?
I also don't want to take any risk in playing this game again. If somebody knows how to make sure the game is safe to play, please let me know. If I have any more information regarding my pc I'll post it.

Another question that's half off topic: How can software from a game like PoE affect my pc in such a way that it doesn't start correctly anymore and leave me no other choice then reinstall windows?
Chances are, there was already something else wrong and you only started noticing with PoE.
Yes I read somewhere that it could be because of a registry issue. Only thing is that I did a registry check/cleanup short before installing PoE.
Once I have my pc back I see what I can find and I'll post the specs. I can't find them online. I've got an Acer G 3120 predator, windows 7. I'll probrably have my pc back this wednesday. Maybe tomorrow.

That soundcard issue I read about, is that only with creative soundcards? Or others as well? Read that that causes bluescreens.

Are there any other things that cause bsod with PoE? Might be it's one of those issues. Or something with the registry. If somebody knows something please post it.

Oh and I read somewhere that it could be that my BIOS isn't up to date. Found where I can do that. Are there any other stuff that needs to be up to date that doesn't do it automaticly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info