Merveil's lair blue screen

It's generally only am issue with the creative cards, but it can be anything hardware or driver related.
My hardware got checked and there was nothing wrong with it.
I did find this on the forum
"
If you don’t have a Creative card, it is likely the drivers on your graphics card or other hardware. Try updating them from the manufacturer website. Path of Exile can’t cause Blue Screens of Death, but it can trigger something in your hardware drivers that can.

I know where to update my bios. Now I need to look for the other hardware
"
My hardware got checked and there was nothing wrong with it.
I did find this on the forum
"
If you don’t have a Creative card, it is likely the drivers on your graphics card or other hardware. Try updating them from the manufacturer website. Path of Exile can’t cause Blue Screens of Death, but it can trigger something in your hardware drivers that can.

I know where to update my bios. Now I need to look for the other hardware

If you do have an audio card then using -swa or -ns command lines would have prevented bluescreens, even those bluescreens were not specific to PoE, if you google the specific sound card + bsod you would get loads of hits on multiple games.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/321900
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Good news is: my pc is getting all the updates and windows will be reinstalled. Bad news: it is still unwkown what caussed the crashes, there also was a lose cable (which made that the pc didn't start correctly), the sata cable.
It's going to be a new pc
the cause of the crash remains unknown. It is either my motherboard or videocard. If I want to know I'd have to send it to acer, which costs some money, and then replace the videocard or a new pc when it is the motherboard. Paying for sending and a new video card is a bit to expensive. I'm trying to get a discount from the store for all the trouble. They already offered something, but both my mother and I think it is to less.
Is there a post where I Can see with which systems PoE works and with which it doesn't?
There's really only the minumum requirments but they are the absolute minimum to get the game to run(excludes crashes) and a tad outdated imo.

The only real recomendations i would give is having a 64 bit OS and 4 or more gigs of ram, more preferably since 4 gig is starting to skirt what newer games need...price wise though 8 gig is prety cheap.

Up to you on which brand of CPU you want to go with, intel is always going to come top but it is more expensive, but AMD processors are good and prety cheap in comparison.

people will steer you to a solid state hard drive, but it's price dependant.

Gfx cards, well the ati/amd R9 270 and up are the cheaper options...they are still prety good regardless thought
Nvidia, gtx 760 and up
(you can go much much lower with the GFX cards though)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
My options are limited to two pc's I'm afraid. I barely got money for a pc so I'm limited to what the store got to offer. Only two real game pc's. Both are acer pc's, biggest difference was that one has an SSD card and the other didn't. I don't know the specs. I'll see it Tuesday.
Alright I can pick up my new pc tomorrow. It's an HP Envy 700-400nd
all the specs are here (my apologies, it's in Dutch) http://www8.hp.com/nl/nl/products/desktops/product-detail.html?oid=7490391#!tab=specs
"
Alright I can pick up my new pc tomorrow. It's an HP Envy 700-400nd
all the specs are here (my apologies, it's in Dutch) http://www8.hp.com/nl/nl/products/desktops/product-detail.html?oid=7490391#!tab=specs

i would recommend this pc only if you have a small screen with 1600*1200 pixel max resolution and want to play with reduced details.
for playing with higher resolutions you will need at least a 780gtx.
on top of that with all the advertizement software this pc is already infested with, it's much too expensive for 1,2k€. i couldn't even find the information on how much memory (ram) it has.

regarding your first pc which crashed, other players recommended that you run bluescreenview to get the source of your problems.

you didn't follow their advice but are still complaining about not knowing what caused the issues in the first place.

if you can start your first pc please run this tools as it can point you to the faulty hardware or driver. it would also be helpful if you posted your system spec of the first pc.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i quickly put together a example pc here with my favourite hardware vendor

and for 1,1k€ i get a gaming pc with
i5 processor (could be i7)
8gb ram, (ok)
120gb ssd, (ok)
1tb hd (ok, could be 2tb)
gtx970 (ok)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info