Concept Art and Teaser Images!

"
monkuar wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
Lol, that concept art looks horrible. What is this? Pablo Picasso's Abstract Throwaway Volume 15?

This is wrong in some many levels...I don't even...

Do you even know what Pablo Picasso's Abstract Art was? It's shit that he made because he couldn't draw anything realistic anymore because he was TOO good at his paintings. He had to find something unique, thus, that is where the term Abstract originated from. Take a Art History class in your local community college, and come back and post. It's called an analogy.

Ohhhhh, Right demn, you put the word "Anal"ogy in his! get me? get me? i'm so alone :( *walks in the corner and cries*
>The last one

"
Makavochi wrote:

Ohhhhh, Right demn, you put the word "Anal"ogy in his! get me? get me? i'm so alone :( *walks in the corner and cries*

What? That's how Analogy is spelled.. lol http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/analogy
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Capes finally confirmed?
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
monkuar wrote:
Look. This is Concept Art.

Compare the quality of this to the picture on page one. Huggggge difference.

How can I learn to draw pictures like these?

Already 1 month of practice and still stucking with basic shapes... my god

Thank you for this good work !

It's possible to have these images in 21:9 format ?

King Kaom's Throne Room

Exactly how I imagined it! So why in reality it's a dull tiny arena with no throne or pillars? I hope it's being redesigned and what we see in beta is, well, a temporary beta version. I'm sure I speak on behalf other people who were expecting a lot more from Kaom's room. If it stays at is it, oh well, you did your best and I would understand.

Thank you for posting these. I'm looking forward to see more.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Looks like a wicked dream of some fetishist :D
The last one looks amazing!
IGN: MegaSplasz

tbh i was expecting better art concept for pitfighter birds, but i guess must be based on NZ fauna....

Spoiler

kinda like all the new monsters except the humanoids(purple guys) in Kaom's areas, they look so generic.
Last edited by 2i0 on May 15, 2015, 4:59:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info