Concept Art and Teaser Images!

Maybe I missed it but can anyone say chocobo? I think there are some ff fans at ggg.
Cock figh...I mean Pit Fighters look like they might be delicious with some Teriyaki sauce.
Saved
amazing Arts =))
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Awesome! I really like the Pit Fighters.
"The heart is meat. The head is where the Man is."
~Lavianga, Headunter
Keen to see concept art for the NPCs - Petarus and Vanja, Maraketh Women, Oyun and Dialla!

☆ ~('▽^人)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Last edited by NotACuckRoach on May 16, 2015, 5:40:20 PM
That "Monster Concept" looks like [Removed by Support] with long tounge and sharp teeth. sick and very scary :-)) (Y)
Last edited by Jared_GGG on May 18, 2015, 5:23:49 PM
These look neat, thank you for posting! I especially love the area concept and hope it comes thru in-game just as well.

Seems like many of you don't really understand the purpose of concept art. They are made to give a visual representation or quick impression of storyboard sets, scenes or characters. Most concept art is either speed painting, quick iterative sketches or just lighting/color swatch tests. Some concept art is more elaborate, usually main characters and iconic areas, but most of it is made quickly, and in many variations. The published concept art for most high budget games is worked on a lot more after the initial concept is created, as they are used in very expensive PR campaigns, so the investment is justified in that case. Good artists are not cheap and companies need to devote their time accordingly.
dat totemic ass...
Dream with me !
Last edited by Hilldrake on Aug 5, 2015, 8:19:33 PM
yikesss
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info