Concept Art and Teaser Images!

guess that thing on that treethingy is the black heart?
In GGG we trust.
ive waited so long for this. Thank you GGG <3

I fkn LOVE THEM
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Looks like King Kaom's Throne Room is my new desktop wallpaper. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Love the Maori tiki totems.
It's so rare for New Zealand culture, art, myth and history to find it's way onto the world stage, esp in gaming. Wouldn't be surprised if your the only guys doing it.

Keep representing.
"
monkuar wrote:
Lol, that concept art looks horrible. What is this? Pablo Picasso's Abstract Throwaway Volume 15?

A Picasso sold for $179M this week. Stick to push-ups bruh bruh
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
Lol, that concept art looks horrible. What is this? Pablo Picasso's Abstract Throwaway Volume 15?

A Picasso sold for $179M this week. Stick to push-ups bruh bruh

Was it an Abstract painting?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
looking nice
didnt see much of beta, but didnt know those red totems could get that big

Spoiler
and charge lazors
Oblivious
"
monkuar wrote:

Isnt that 3d art made from concept art? Wouldn't that make all of PoE concept art? Sweet.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Isnt that 3d art made from concept art? Wouldn't that make all of PoE concept art? Sweet.

Yeah, but I know for a fact Erik could draw something better than what I just saw on page one. In less than 20 minutes probably. Why have piss poor concept art when you guys know damn well you have the talent to produce amazing concept art? It's ultimately undermining to the definition of concept art, and most importantly the legacy of your game. Concept art is supposed to be high quality and detailed to the highest extent. That simply does not exist in this image:

Should be titled 'Fan based Wallpaper / Painting / Drawing / Art ' or something. Not even remotely close to concept art.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on May 15, 2015, 1:14:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info