Beta Patch, Divination Card Submission, Comics/Shirts and new Unique!

Good!!!!!!!!!!
Path of Exile ITALIA https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/
Take your time, guys, we are really appreciate you hard work. And i glad you want to release patch when it is completely done and tested, absolutely agreed.
Thanks for the update Chris

To all the whingers,

I'd like you all to name games that have better customer service than GGG

These guys are epic. This is a free game (altho it's cost me more than any game i've played before - go figure^^). Chris and the team are on the forums, giving updates on a daily basis pretty much. I've been online gaming since Ultima Online/Quakeworld days (15-20 years now if you havent heard of either) and never met a dev team that has felt so personal. Even the CCP guys with Eve aren't up to GGG standards

They could take the blizzard approach with the beta - say it'll be ready when it's ready and only communicate in the beta forums - but they don't.

As my old mum used to say, if you've got nothing positive to say shut the fuck up!!
IGN - LeNavetBete
August release hype ! Could have well done a 4 month challenge league in the time ;)

Still it's better than releasing unfinished stuff, but as it looks there is a 5 day delay every 2 weeks something? So if this overestemition continues it will be august in my head so I won't be dissappointed if I'm actually right :p

Awesome that the physical graphic novels are already printed ! I'm not a comic fan but I absolutely wanted this on, more for showing off than reading :D
Last edited by leto2626 on May 14, 2015, 8:08:32 AM
Ah. The new troll Rumi's.
How many alch shards? :)
Such sad troll comments from haters again, this generation is terrible.
Will there be any other way then supporter pack to get the graphical novel? ! ! !
30% MORE melee dmg? wow
will it work with spell caster knock back? crit wand, ice nova, etc.... pema stun time ?
I'm not a big fan of the new flask but good job GGG overall! Looking forward to final polished version of the Awakening.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info