Beta Patch, Divination Card Submission, Comics/Shirts and new Unique!

Today's news post covers the release date of the next Beta Patch, more information on the day we'll be opening Divination Card Submission, an update about the Comics and Shirts in supporter packs and a new Unique Flask!

Both the current Beta Patch (previously aimed at tomorrow) and the Divination Card Submission page were slowed down by the big investigation earlier this week. They have both been pushed to after the weekend.

We are expecting to release the Beta Patch on Tuesday, NZ time. It will very likely contain the Lockstep changes. While releasing tomorrow is still technically possible, having an extra weekend of work and quality assurance will make a big difference.

We are expecting to open submissions for Divination Cards on Wednesday, NZ time. As the complexity of this system grew, the submission page became more complex. We expect to be able to reply and approve the submissions rapidly as they roll in.

We're very sorry about these delays! We have tried very hard to have them both ready for tomorrow, but it's clear we need another few days.

The big shipment of graphic novels and t-shirts for supporter packs have arrived at our fulfillment centre in New Jersey. We're giving them the first list of (thousands of) addresses and shirt sizes today, so that they can start sending them out. Here's a look at what the graphic novel looks like! If you'd like to get your own, please consider upgrading your supporter pack here!

We also have a new Unique Flask (designed by our Creative Director, Erik) to show you!

In other news, we would like to thank Asteriona and Krarsht for the cakes.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice!
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Can you please please please let us know though if there is going to be a beta wipe. I think there should be, but have been holding off on beta until next one. So please let us know :)

I personally don't know if there's going to be a wipe. Carl will handle that decision without my involvement.

I plan to play the Beta over the weekend regardless of whether there's a wipe next week or lot. There's a lot of cool stuff to test and I'm personally not bothered by playing through again if there is a wipe. Some players might choose to hold off on making characters on the off-chance that there is a wipe, but there's going to be no decision or announcement until the day. If that uncertainty is a big issue for you, play some Flashback Leagues in the meantime and wait for the patch day to see if a wipe occurs.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info