Moments in Video Games that Give you the Greatest Pleasure

in CS 1.6: Getting the top place on ladder on server full with players whose skill levels are miles above mine. (Not so much thrill nowadays in CS GO)
in Starcraft: beating up a player much stronger than me by luck/surprise
in PoE: 1 Life 0 ES on CI character in HC league
My original account Dushan is banned.
I miss my Kiwi and Demigod's Presence.
:(
By reading any of Duchan's forum posts you agree to the following Duchan forum posts Terms of Use:
http://i.imgur.com/tmkhs22.png
"
For me it's Starcraft when your opponent is being rude and thinks they have the game won. They say things like GG, Out please leave, GG waste of time ect As they think they are moments away from winning. Then you pull an amazing comeback and crush your opponent.

How about everyone else what are your favorite video game moments?

When people switch the cheat on and you still beat them,this use to happen in Dungeon keeper 2.They patched it out of MP later but sometimes due to more people on the unpatched version you would go back to it.One guy said he didn't cheat but because I suddenly burst right into the dungeon heart room he immediately switched it on,he lost of course.I guess some people don't realise sneaky tactics are part of the game and think your suppose to just battle out in the open,fog of war is there for a reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info