Moments in Video Games that Give you the Greatest Pleasure

Completely crippling the opponent jungler in league of legends :3 damn that's satisfying!
Ugh effort
many great moments in video games, but the best one has to be my first time playing Battlefield Vietnam and a LAN party with about 10-15 mates when the game had just come out.
We played cooperatively agains bots. I got shot down in my heli but survived the landing. alone, I walk along a track towards the nearest enemy base, trying to re-capture the flag. Fully immersed in the atmoshphere of the game,feeling quite tense sneaking through the jungle on my own when suddenly music starts playing behind me. I look around and see a whole convoy of tanks, jeeps (that radio feature was the best ever, cannot beat that soundtrack)and a few of my mates running on foot alongside them coming up to me. Seconds later another one arrives in a heli, following the convoy and rocking Ride of the Valkyries. All together we continue to the base. Most immersed I have ever felt in a game. Still have the game installed on my computer to this day!
When you find a game with a really really good story and it makes you, personally, feel like the only hero that could have accomplished everything in the game :)
most accomplished Ive ever felt in a game was making it to Sea in FFXI and when and my FFXI friends all got an xbox to play Gears of War and then CoD 4. The times we had on those two games was a ton of fun.

Played hours of Catan with the same group.
1. Beating alex the kid in miracle world on my master system. Sun, water, moon, fish, sun, moon, water, fish, star, fish! Anyone?

2. opening scene of call of duty. The D-Day landing opening level was the most intense 20 minutes of gameplay id ever had!! Then i discovered fps multiplayer:)

3. Coming out of the sewers on elder scrolls 3 on my 1st hdtv. OMFG Look at it. LOOK AT IT!!!

4.Killing super mutants to danny kaye and the andrew sisters on fallout 3 priceless:)

I may post more

Razza
Great Cosplay gives me great pleasure

OpieOP

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
a bunch but some old ones off the top of my head.

Beating return to castle woolfenstein for the first time without any cheats or anything. Felt so good especially considering how much I sucked and how many fights I had to reload like 50 times bcause I was left with <10hp and no health packs around a hard encounter. Some of the maps in return to castle wolfenstein just feeeeel so good when I play them. I really should play it through again. I just need to gather some nerves to go through the creepy undergrounds tombs first ;( That place gave me nightmares almost as a kid.

Another one would be defeating the battlefield 1942 campaign without a single death in any of the maps. Granted I played with the minimum number of players and was a totally abusing planes but it feels cool being that 1 man army.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
This:

Then:

And:

Beating classic adventures games (solving that inexplicable puzzle)

Playing against another player where you are both equal skilled and experienced, and are 'neck and neck' to winning (recently applies to Dota and Skullgirls).

Winning against overwhelming odds (both in numbers and in difficulty) for the first time with a buddy and feeling like a well-oiled machine (KF2, CoD).
^ you just reminded me what it felt like when I finally beat the original Mist game. It took a really long time (I was around the age of 10 when it came out) but I was determined to beat it without looking up the answers to the puzzles. IIRC the train puzzle at the very end was probably the puzzle that took me the longest to figure out but once I did I remember jumping out of my chair because I was so excited I had finally got it!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info