Moments in Video Games that Give you the Greatest Pleasure

For me it's Starcraft when your opponent is being rude and thinks they have the game won. They say things like GG, Out please leave, GG waste of time ect As they think they are moments away from winning. Then you pull an amazing comeback and crush your opponent.

How about everyone else what are your favorite video game moments?
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Favortite moments huh.. hmm

When you play a game and everything just feels "right".

Ugh effort
Beating Battletoads.

Spoiler
I lie. That would've been pretty sweet though
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Any boss fight in a Platinum game.

Beating the final boss of Revengeance was incredibly satisfying.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
There have been many.

Skyrim, the first time I did a sucessful sneak attack. The cutscene was awesome.

Half Life when you first came up against the marines and they took cover and lobbed grenades at you and later when you have to fight the Apache helicopter.

Quake 2 when you get off the elevator and the enemy attacks not only from in front of you, but also from above. It was the first time I think I encounter that in a game.

An early Star Wars game whose name escapes me at the moment, but you climb outside of a skyscraper. It was the first game that made me shudder because of the height.

Duke Nuke'm was the first FPS I ever saw on a PC and I had to have it.

Loadout when playing a four on four match and I stole the hammer and on my way back to base saw three of the enemy surrounding a spawn point for my team. They were so focused on their ambush that I killed all three with a single hammer blow. Laughed so hard, I almost couldn't see through the tears to score the point.
In pong... when I won my 1st point... I did a fist pump.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Moonyu wrote:
An early Star Wars game whose name escapes me at the moment, but you climb outside of a skyscraper. It was the first game that made me shudder because of the height.

Sounds like Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight, which by the way was an awesome game.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
on N64, beating my friends at Mario Party or Mario kart was always amazing.

I always get this tingling feeling in any game where you have to run from an enemy, much like a simply game of tag. That feels pretty awesome.

In my competitive console days, having a perfect game in Halo was always a great feeling.
Then in COD whenever i'd get the highest kill streak that felt satisfying.

On PC, I always felt at peace playing minecraft, especially with a few buddies of mine.

then...I started playing LoL... The two most equally satisfying things in LoL for me are
1. Scoring a pentakill in the last team fight to push for the win with a roflstomp champion (at the time) like katarina or akali.
or
2. Play my main position as a support with my 5-man team and land a perfect Leona ult after a perfect oriana ult, followed up by an amumu or sejuani ult... Seeing a 5-man team be disintegrated right in front of your eyes with a wambo combo team is a pleasurable experience.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
- George Carlin R.I.P
Oh man some of these posts are bringing back a lot of great memories!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Any boss fight in a Platinum game.

Beating the final boss of Revengeance was incredibly satisfying.

Platinum is the only asian developer I pay attention to any longer. What is New Zealand considered continent wise? Asia or Australia?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info