Midnight McDonalds Fiasco ([Removed by Support])

Fire's right. With no witnesses stating as such and only your word. He does have someone backing his version of events, his wife. You also got physical, stole and destroyed his property and fled the scene. You're 3/3. You'd get charged.

Taking the law into your own hands is not acceptable. Stop with the hero complex and see that you fucked up.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 11, 2015, 3:10:47 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
Fire's right. With no witnesses stating as such and only your word. He does have someone backing his version of events, his wife. You also got physical, stole and destroyed his property and fled the scene. You're 3/3. You'd get charged.

McDonalds have cameras though. Worst case scenario the footage is pulled and it shows him beating her and then me standing in the way and then him hitting me, before I do anything.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

McDonalds have cameras though. Worst case scenario the footage is pulled and it shows him beating her and then me standing in the way and then him hitting me, before I do anything.

Nope, it would be a civil case for starters, and McDonalds wouldn't lend their security footage ( which is likely overwritten every 24 hours unless THEY need it) to that.

You'd get the book dude.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Nope, it would be a civil case for starters, and McDonalds wouldn't lend their security footage ( which is likely overwritten every 24 hours unless THEY need it) to that.

You'd get the book dude.

So in your mind that is justice? Stopping a man from hurting someone weaker is wrong in your mind, it is better to watch it happen, because that is the right thing to do?
ahahahhah who the fuck is talking about justice. Its the law. Hero complex x1000. Guess you still don't see it. Go on and right the worlds wrongs batman!
"
TheWretch wrote:
ahahahhah who the fuck is talking about justice. Its the law. Hero complex x1000. Guess you still don't see it. Go on and right the worlds wrongs batman!

Again I do state I would not intervene again if I ever see something similar happen. Without having this experience I would do the same thing over again though.

It isn't a hero complex to know you have the ability to stop something heinous from happening and then doing so, it is being a decent human being.

I don't go out of my way to be part of any cause, or do charity etc. This has nothing to do with "righting the worlds wrongs" It is about a wrong taking place right in front of my face. I guess I know the type of person you are. If you ever saw someone being hurt or robbed, you would stand back and watch.
It was all a plot from them to ask for money. I don t think she is ungrateful just both of them are crooks. Shit like that append a lot in Europe.

You try to help the pretty girl from the abusive bf and in the end both sue your ass and get free money.

Next time don t punch the guy but just tackle him on the floor (but in the US you might get sued for that too).

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 11, 2015, 3:33:39 PM
"
lolozori wrote:
It was all a plot from them to ask for money. I don t think she is ungrateful just both of them are crooks. Shit like that append a lot in Europe.

you try to help the pretty girl from the abusive bf and in the end both sue your ass and get free money.

Next time don t punch the guy but just tackle him on the floor.

I didn't consider this possibility...

That could be what happened.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on May 11, 2015, 3:35:10 PM
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Again I do state I would not intervene again if I ever see something similar happen. Without having this experience I would do the same thing over again though.

It isn't a hero complex to know you have the ability to stop something heinous from happening and then doing so, it is being a decent human being.

I don't go out of my way to be part of any cause, or do charity etc. This has nothing to do with "righting the worlds wrongs" It is about a wrong taking place right in front of my face. I guess I know the type of person you are. If you ever saw someone being hurt or robbed, you would stand back and watch.

I certainly can't speak for Wretch, but I personally don't think that's what he's saying at all. The right play here was to call the police and let them do their jobs. It's a far cry from standing and doing nothing. Saying something to the guy, a verbal warning of calling the police, or even making a scene is another way to handle it.

But when you get involved physically, whether you have the ability to 'win' the fight or not, can get you in a lot more trouble than you may be anticipating.

I guess all I'm saying is there are other ways to be involved and diffuse a potentially dangerous situation.
Nachos? Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV040QcQwsw
In any case this thread remind me of this.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 11, 2015, 4:08:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info