You promised GGG

I found 6-8 packs of p-links before leaving normal. They don't seem that bad. I just have to pick out or chase the one down that matters that second.

Besides kill speed efficiency, why were they bad?
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
The current decision from the design team is to remove it in the expansion and then rework it internally (to something that's more fun, as people kinda hate it right now) and then bring it back in a future update.

Guess I was wrong. But why have it in the game if people hate it. It's not even a novelty thing. It's complete shit.

People who say isn't bad probably didn't play with it for 3 months strait. If you did, yes you are a masochist.

Can we expect thorn shrine for domination then? If not, please trash plink for next bloodlines.
"
MatarInExile wrote:
"
The current decision from the design team is to remove it in the expansion and then rework it internally (to something that's more fun, as people kinda hate it right now) and then bring it back in a future update.

Guess I was wrong. But why have it in the game if people hate it. It's not even a novelty thing. It's complete shit.

People who say isn't bad probably didn't play with it for 3 months strait. If you did, yes you are a masochist.

Can we expect thorn shrine for domination then? If not, please trash plink for next bloodlines.

I would love to see a thorns shrine. The tears would be glorious.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
plink wasn't that bad, if anything it forced more people to stop for a second or two. Just gotta spam that one attack more than 2-4 times before you can move on.
i couldn't play 1 month after i encountered p link ... also why isnt the torment/bloodline thing not in standard yet i doubt if it even merges on the scale of rampage or ambush and their hc counterparts.

leagues ended more then 2months ago ...
chaotic neutral
Before this race I decided not to play when bloodlines or invasion was active, turns out there would be only 5 days left, so I'm not going to bother :) I really hate both those 2 leagues for leveling, and I'm not going to ruin my own fun by playing this race. I like teh idea of all mods together but some are just too annoying to be enjoyable.

It's a thing that people actually don't like, or even hate things that slows you down on purpose. This is called 'annoyance'. I like killing stuff, I don't like skipping stuff (too hard or waste of time), and I'm sure I'm not the only one :) It actually feels good to play standard, magic packs are magic packs, not burdens.
Last edited by leto2626 on May 11, 2015, 2:10:49 PM
"
nubmoj wrote:
i couldn't play 1 month after i encountered p link ... also why isnt the torment/bloodline thing not in standard yet i doubt if it even merges on the scale of rampage or ambush and their hc counterparts.

leagues ended more then 2months ago ...

The new stuff always gets merged in when the next leagues start, not after their temp leagues end.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
P-Link needs to be in the game.

It's one of the only gameplay counters to faceroll builds like mjollnier. And even with the pre-nerf spawn rate it was very rare that the stars would align and allow a P-link pack to be next to reflect rare.

But i think the reflect mechanics are being changed? Who knows.
So few of them now, that they doesn't really annoy all that much. Don't even think they need to be "gone" for good. Leveling up to 60, I've only seen like 2 or 3.

But bloodlines mod soon to be seen... EH.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info