You promised GGG

:) I kinda like P-Links. They are a challenge.
"
MatarInExile wrote:
"
A promise is a comfort to a fool.

Cynicism is for weak and powerless

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Wait was that an absolute?
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"
MatarInExile wrote:
"
A promise is a comfort to a fool.

Cynicism is for weak and powerless

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Wait was that an absolute?

Knew it! Always suspected that the guy I buy my Absolut vodka from is a Sith.
Last edited by MatarInExile on May 9, 2015, 12:49:54 PM
Granted I never played bloodlines... But from what I've seen/heard P-link doesn't really sound that bad. While cycloning they're all getting hit all the time anyway, thus eventually they're gonna die. What's the problem?
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
They are role-playing to be politics who do not fulfill their promises.
"
MatarInExile wrote:
Why is P-link still in the game?

There's no P-link in the beta so far for me..
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Granted I never played bloodlines... But from what I've seen/heard P-link doesn't really sound that bad. While cycloning they're all getting hit all the time anyway, thus eventually they're gonna die. What's the problem?

The biggest problem seems to have been when the pack of mobs didn't stay together. If the only mob that can be damaged somehow ended up halfway across the map, then it's bad. Same with a lot of the other bloodlines mods. Otherwise, it's not that BAD, it's just annoying.
"
Samkiud wrote:
They are role-playing to be politics who do not fulfill their promises.

I'd say most of the time at least, they DO keep their promises. 99% of the complaints about them not doing so seem to be from idiots who didn't read what they actually SAID and only saw what they WANTED to hear instead...or people who intentionally take something completely out of context and twist it to mean something different.
Last edited by Hodari on May 10, 2015, 11:58:27 PM
You know nothing Jon Snow
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
It's FlashBACK right? So the Mods are the same as they hit the servers the first time. I dont see how they broke any promise about not implementing this mod in the FUTURE gameplay

On the other hand they disabled specific league loot :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info