You promised GGG

"
Jojas wrote:
"
Hunwulf wrote:

Yes. You cannot faceroll it, so the old-school, hardcore community of PoE naturally hates it.

What lol think you've got that backwards there m8y.
Noblesse oblige
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
'consider it gone'... hardly a promise.

That's not all he said. Though, I'm sorry to hear you don't take people on their word.

He went on quite extensively about how they were pulling it out. Reworking it. Even another dev in the thread about what happens with bloodlines after the league. They said it would be gone, so I expected it to be gone.

Just like Magnus with flameblast wasn't in Anarchy. If you can put in, you can take out. My hope is that they were busy and forgot about it. The thing needs to go!
"
MatarInExile wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
'consider it gone'... hardly a promise.

That's not all he said. Though, I'm sorry to hear you don't take people on their word.

He went on quite extensively about how they were pulling it out. Reworking it. Even another dev in the thread about what happens with bloodlines after the league. They said it would be gone, so I expected it to be gone.

Just like Magnus with flameblast wasn't in Anarchy. If you can put in, you can take out. My hope is that they were busy and forgot about it. The thing needs to go!

I thought his comment was in reference to when Bloodlines is permanently added to game as part of Act 4. If that is correct, no promises broken.
"
MatarInExile wrote:
"
A promise is a comfort to a fool.

Cynicism is for weak and powerless

Eggplants whisper softly in Chinese
"
Jojas wrote:
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
Eternallight wrote:

So... whats a P-link?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Monster_Affixes

Bloodlines affix which should be removed until now

Yes. You cannot faceroll it, so the old-school, hardcore community of PoE naturally hates it.

Well, personally i liked Necrovigil, i think, frozen sky should be again a bit harder, i really love corrupted blood mods and really, really love-hate the Obelisks in higher Areas.

But theres simply a difference between "not able to faceroll" and "purely annoying shit".
P-link is definitly the second one.

Also, GGG already stated to remove P-Link, so I'm wondering a bit.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

GGG removes the fun stuff and keeps the shit stuff ^^
What others said:
Gone or reworked once Act IV is out and BL and Torment are part of Standard/ HC.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Hunwulf wrote:

Well, personally i liked Necrovigil, i think, frozen sky should be again a bit harder, i really love corrupted blood mods and really, really love-hate the Obelisks in higher Areas.

But theres simply a difference between "not able to faceroll" and "purely annoying shit".
P-link is definitly the second one.

Also, GGG already stated to remove P-Link, so I'm wondering a bit.

They said this in the context of the permanent leagues for 2.0, not for the unplanned 1-month league.

I think was a bit unfair saying that thing about facerolling, but I've seen that every time GGG introduces a mechanic that forces you to play a bit unorthodox or that cannot be out-geared. People hate it.

bloodlines have not yet been implemented in the core game.
Oblivious
Flashback league I suppose. The mods contain stuff removed from the original game such as removed Invaders, Nemesismods(I think camuflaged predator might be an exception)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info