Aura Reservation and Reduced Mana Support Gem Change

"
Gheko940 wrote:
For my marauder is dead, i use a marauder tank block spell block and run 3 auras, hatred,herald of ashe and tempest shield . to use nodes with mana reservation i need use blod magic nodes,but so i lose more life and mana for me is useless used only for auras DX.Anyone have a idea , i'm so sad.

Tempest shield is changed into buff, dude!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
I did the calculation.. i have to spend 6 points for mana reservation to get back to my old mana reserv and loose alot of dps oor dont use one of the heralds that grants me power charges... or i have to find 1 level 3 enlighten and 2x level 2 so that i can be back at the old dps and mana reserve.. -)
"
DrRaven900 wrote:
...oor dont use one of the heralds that grants me power charges...

Which herald does that? Is it new mod in 2.0?
"
BurakUeda wrote:
"
DrRaven900 wrote:
...oor dont use one of the heralds that grants me power charges...

Which herald does that? Is it new mod in 2.0?

Its a Herald of Thunder+Assasin Mark+CUrse on hit combo
Here's what I worry about, I haven't heard any info on what the new levels will be in exp. Currently it takes 1.4 billion exp to go from lvl 2 to 3, will they ease that up and will the current gems reflect that as well. so if they lowered to say 500 million from 2 to 3 and I got over that will it be ready to lvl.
Cant really find good info sifting through a hundred pages of text, and the info put on stat of exile podast was not evan mentioned the by the developer, just give us a little info. Its not like your gonna destroy the economy like you did saying eternal orbs will go legacy.
Communication GGG, keep us in the loop please.
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
IF you q20 the gem and use a haku scepter your gem is getting +130% increase xp, it still take a long time to level those but it's possible. I managed to leveled two of them to level 3 and successfully corrupt on of them to level 4 since they announced the change.
"
IceDeal wrote:
IF you q20 the gem and use a haku scepter your gem is getting +130% increase xp, it still take a long time to level those but it's possible. I managed to leveled two of them to level 3 and successfully corrupt on of them to level 4 since they announced the change.

Whew, then I'm so relieved they made this change away from Reduced Mana - aka: "The Gem Not Everyone Has Easy Access To"

::eyeroll
"
DirePenguin wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

Whew, then I'm so relieved they made this change away from Reduced Mana - aka: "The Gem Not Everyone Has Easy Access To"

::eyeroll

Yeah that was one of the worst comments ive ever heard. Since beta they have done a lot to get people not to run a lot of auras, soon they will make it you can only run one. GGG is like the big companies, they don't understand do things to make customers unhappy who then leave and generate no revenue from.
There is a difference between balancing and nerfing. Just wish they knew the difference.
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
So the rich just get richer yet again? Most eternals are owned by a small population. They also have all the mirror-worthy rares. You hosed people who had uniques with the masters so that good uniques became almost worthless. Now you are rewarding them again, since they have the lvl 4 enlightens and will be unafected by this change. Everyone else? I worked my ass off for a lvl 21, 20% reduced mana gem and now it is complete garbage. If you want the entire game to be based around the newest leagues and nothing else, why not just wipe standard and hardcore entirely? At least the masters patch helped noobs get into the game, this will make all end game builds insanely expensive.
Okay, excuse my ignorance but I've been out of the loop more or less for the last 5 - 6 months, so I'm really playing catchup. Does all of this mean that my current setup of using Anger/Grace/Herald of Ash is no longer viable without a high level enlighten? I'm currently playing with a BoR build that uses Champion Of The Cause to bring Aura costs down, together with RM's of course. Could I go back to my old LC setup that used Alpha's Howl in order to keep using the setup mentioned above? Or spend the passives to get Sovereignty?

Just trying to get a handle on this before Awakening launches in a couple of days.

(Ignore Tempest Shield - it's just there for leveling purposes)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info