Aura Reservation and Reduced Mana Support Gem Change

We originally believed your lies.

Now we see the truth, look at how pointless you have made mana, nerfing Arctic Armor, nerfing EB, nerfing auras.

These auras are so fucked now. They were fucked before but the fuck just kept on and kept on, Why the fuck? just fucking stop, dude, shit.

ALSO ENLIGHTEN REALLY?

GGG LET ME FUCKING ASK YOU SOMETHING:
When the fuck did you believe that having a gem that could only be leveled after doing like 10,000 fucking maps was a good idea for a game that basically resets every god damn 3 months? OF COURSE THIS IS A FUCKING STUPID IDEA, ITS NOT MORE DESIRED NO ONE FUCKING DESIRES THESE STUPID ASS GEMS THAT TAKE FOREVER TO LEVEL. GOD DAMMIT! THAT MUCH SHOULD BE FUCKING OBVIOUS, HOLY SHITDICKING CUCKLORD.
Last edited by Do_odle on Jan 24, 2016, 11:27:21 PM
So this is why my HoA is rek'ing my health pool.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
Do_odle wrote:

Now we see the truth, look at how pointless you have made mana, nerfing Arctic Armor, nerfing EB, nerfing auras.

These auras are so fucked now. They were fucked before but the fuck just kept on and kept on, Why the fuck? just fucking stop, dude, shit.

ALSO ENLIGHTEN REALLY?

When the fuck did you believe that having a gem that could only be leveled after doing like 10,000 fucking maps was a good idea for a game that basically resets every god damn 3 months? OF COURSE THIS IS A FUCKING STUPID IDEA, ITS NOT MORE DESIRED NO ONE FUCKING DESIRES THESE STUPID ASS GEMS THAT TAKE FOREVER TO LEVEL. GOD DAMMIT! THAT MUCH SHOULD BE FUCKING OBVIOUS, HOLY SHITDICKING CUCKLORD.

u mad?
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
Do_odle wrote:

ALSO ENLIGHTEN REALLY?

u mad?
he could be but nevertheless HES FUKIN RIGHT GODDAMIT
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Even tho I really despise the way Do_odle wrote down his criticism I honstly have to say: He does have a good point...

"
Do_odle wrote:
...ALSO ENLIGHTEN REALLY?

When the fuck did you believe that having a gem that could only be leveled after doing like 10,000 fucking maps was a good idea for a game that basically resets every god damn 3 months? OF COURSE THIS IS A FUCKING STUPID IDEA, ITS NOT MORE DESIRED NO ONE FUCKING DESIRES THESE STUPID ASS GEMS THAT TAKE FOREVER TO LEVEL....

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
GGG good job on arctic armour, it finally is worth using

But its really bad job on what you did with enlighten taking place for reduced mana
this gem is too rare, takes too long to gain experience and in reality has to be vaaled where you have so slim chances of aining this bloody lvl 4 that it costs 15+ exalts. Not something obtainable for many casual players.
It would be much better if reduced mana still worked with auras.
It would give us options
Has this had the intended result?
"
magpye wrote:
Has this had the intended result?

"
Chris wrote:

As they no longer work with Reduced Mana, we can make reservation costs less mana intensive for characters that previously wouldn't have access to Reduced Mana, and reduce socket pressure for players that previously would have needed a Reduced Mana support to reach the same reservation levels.
Enlighten becomes a much more desirable support. It now gives an option for end-game builds that are willing to give up sockets to reduce reservation, without the support being so impactful that every build that uses auras feels that it's absolutely necessary.
Reduced Mana can have much higher values than previously, making it a better choice for reducing skill mana costs.
So, from my point of view:
"make reservation costs less mana intensive" - nope, or did I miss smth?
"Enlighten becomes a much more desirable support" - nope, "a little"<>"much". It became much more valuable though; maybe that's what it was supposed to mean.
"Reduced Mana <becomes> a better choice for reducing skill mana costs" - nope, if you need reduced cost you get it on the tree and use some dmg/leech/pen/whatever support in that red slot (I'm sure there are some builds that use it but is their number higher than before? srsly very much doubt it) edit or you just slap BM in there, problem solved
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Feb 24, 2016, 4:28:27 AM
The announcement is confusing. Reduced mana doesn't affect mana reservation, but he is talking as if it does currently. Wtf?
"
Taeryanor wrote:
The announcement is confusing. Reduced mana doesn't affect mana reservation, but he is talking as if it does currently. Wtf?

This announcement is almost a year old.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info