The Guide to Loot Filters

Hi guys i could really do with some help, im still trying to get a loot filter to work. The problem is i do not have a "awakeningbeta_Config.ini file" in any of my PoE files. the only one i can see thats even close to this is "production_Config.ini". Is this also the reason why i cannon change my loot file to a .filter file ?
In this guide is nothing about DropLevel and ItemLevel.
How dose it works?
What is DropLevel? Yes, «This is the level required for an item to drop». But whose lvl?
How works filter which hide thrash item during leveling, step by step.
Thanks a lot for this, I'm making my own filter right now.

"
ItemLevel Code and Process
Even this code above has a line that is unnecessary. If you swap the first 2 blocks around, you can eliminate an entire line of code.

Is it me or does the 2 examples have the same number of lines? I can't see any difference.
"
ajcrow wrote:
Hi guys i could really do with some help, im still trying to get a loot filter to work. The problem is i do not have a "awakeningbeta_Config.ini file" in any of my PoE files. the only one i can see thats even close to this is "production_Config.ini". Is this also the reason why i cannon change my loot file to a .filter file ?

production_config is the one you need now, i need to edit that image.

You need to type .fitler after the name of the fitler you want filtername.filter and change it to "all files" instead of Text Document at the bottom before you hit Save
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
EnafAequi wrote:
Thanks a lot for this, I'm making my own filter right now.

"
ItemLevel Code and Process
Even this code above has a line that is unnecessary. If you swap the first 2 blocks around, you can eliminate an entire line of code.

Is it me or does the 2 examples have the same number of lines? I can't see any difference.

Good call, will look at that i can take a line out but need to check it first
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is there a way to specify that only "gems with experience" will be shown, instead of all gems?
"
usagi77 wrote:
is there a way to specify that only "gems with experience" will be shown, instead of all gems?

There is no current way to do this. I am unsure if it will be added either.
"
davros70 wrote:
There is no current way to do this. I am unsure if it will be added either.

noted. thanks.
Is there a list of what the different alert sounds correspond to (normally)? I tried putting a few of them in my file at different places but either they weren't playing or they're too quiet. Maybe if I knew what to listen for it would help.

A list like this would be perfect:
1: Transmutation Orb
2: Alchemy Orb
[continues]

Also please mention somewhere in the OP that all text in the filter is case sensitive. SHOW is not the same as Show, rarity is not the same as Rarity, etc. Coulda saved some time if I knew that before hand.
Last edited by PolarisOrbit on Jul 17, 2015, 5:55:47 PM
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
Is there a list of what the different alert sounds correspond to (normally)? I tried putting a few of them in my file at different places but either they weren't playing or they're too quiet. Maybe if I knew what to listen for it would help.

A list like this would be perfect:
1: Transmutation Orb
2: Alchemy Orb
[continues]

Also please mention somewhere in the OP that all text in the filter is case sensitive. SHOW is not the same as Show, rarity is not the same as Rarity, etc. Coulda saved some time if I knew that before hand.

As far as I can tell none of the alert sounds are normally used in game. But they are multiplicative with your sound effects slider in the in-game options, so if you have that turned down it's very hard or impossible to hear even with your alert sound volume set at 100.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info