One Month Flashback Leagues

"
"
Malone wrote:
why only 1 month, and not 2-3 months to close the gap until 2.0 release ?

Can't agree more with this. I know a lot of people WONT be playing for this reason

What's wrong with having a variety of events to close the gap instead of just one?
It would be interesting that we could have the Sacrifice of the Vaal expansion mod with the Beyound league mod and player would forced to go in and succeed, that is my suggestion.
GGG please give out more than just beta keys as rewards (top 20 not possible for vast majority of player base) in future events before Awakening drops. I would like to play this league but there really is no point if I have no chance at top 20 and I'm already in beta.
"
Woodcutta wrote:
GGG please give out more than just beta keys as rewards (top 20 not possible for vast majority of player base) in future events before Awakening drops. I would like to play this league but there really is no point if I have no chance at top 20 and I'm already in beta.

What's wrong with playing for fun? Think up a crazy idea and see how well you can do with it :)
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:
I see some potential problems with things previous posters mentioned, but I'm not going to comment.

Only thing that bugs me.. Why is the league starting in 3+ days? It could have started today or tomorrow, could it not? Currently, there are huge gaps between the events, making PoE less and less attractive game by the day. Maybe that shouldn't be happening?

Exactly!!
Why dont we have 3 month league ? it looks like u wont be releasing the expansion before 3-4 months..
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
I was right - it will start at friday....
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
grawobi wrote:
"
Jennik wrote:
The Rampage mechanic is so terrible and ruins the game so badly that I had to stop playing that league a few days in. The first 9 days of this league are Rampage, the last 11 days are Rampage, and 2 in the middle are Rampage. Over 2/3 of this league is infected with that garbage.

My excitement level just went from as high as it gets to nothing. I might see if I can push through the worst mechanic in the history of the game (by far) to experience all the awesome stuff, but I really doubt it. My other options are to skip 22 days in a 30 day league or to just skip the league entirely. I'll probably go with the latter.

GGG, please don't screw up as badly in the future as you did with Rampage. If you do, please don't ruin future leagues by jamming them to the brim with whatever other hot garbage you unleash on us.

Man, this league sucks.

lelz rampage was the best league so far

Totally agree LOL and it's not like it's game breaking or unplayable. You get extra stats based on kill streak tiers which you can just not complete if you can't handle the clear speed. Rampage doesn't force this on you, if you want to take it easy you can.

RUCKAS league kreygasm!!!!! bring it on!!!!

It has nothing to do with the clear speed.. the problem is for me at least, that rampage is just changing the game to much, into something i dont like. It has nothing to do with a true ARPG "IMO".
"
"
Woodcutta wrote:

What's wrong with playing for fun? Think up a crazy idea and see how well you can do with it :)

The hole idea of POE is that it is meant to be a game for Hardcore competitors, if there is nothing to compete for you lose the majority of the players. Since that is what attracted them in the first place.
So fucking lame to not allow league uniques to drop. Im so fucking tired of this bullshit pixel shortage, since that has to be the only reason why most of them werent added to the full game. Its fucking dumb to limit them behind the super expensive map mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info