State of the Beta

If you ever introduce Auction house the economy will be ruined, Shav will cost like few exalts max, drillneck 15c, actually everything will be worth crap, 99% uniques will cost 3 alt each, i hope that will not happen

1. You've sold tons of Supporter packs just because they contained CB key's

2. Majority of new player does not even know that there will be a WIPE OF CHARACTERS AND ITEMS UNTIL EXPANSION RELEASES

3. You are nerfing everything + drop rates is horrible in Closed beta.. What do you want me to test here, a product or you just want the amusement of seeing people suffer?

4. Please let people actually test the game, Newcomers and Veterans and let them enjoy it so that we get an idea of the potential instead of reading that you're nerfing everything?

5. Release the Lockstep mode so people actually can verifiy 100% that majority of the players within the "NEW" server locations actually wont desync aslong as theyr Latency is within reach of achieving NO DESYNC

6. Stop hyping the game before you have ur plan & schedule ready.. Stop scaring away new players... Stop scaring away people that used 1000 Eternals + 1000 Eternals to make ONE high END item...

7.. I mean no harm but seriously, with the money you make GGG.. Atleast act professional.

8. You needed all that information GGG.. Peace..

9. I played ARPG's since 1999, never experienced a whine soup like GGG attracts on their own forums... Releasing information on other medias then the offical forums does not help at all.. Well apart from D3, they totally screwed up but still they have a higher player base, and casual gamers get some joy of that somehow...

10. The higher player base = the more money = win.. That doesnt mean that you have to listen to all the stupid ideas that would ruin everything... Just dont please screw this up, because it's pretty obvious this Closed BETA didnt go according to ur plans dear GGG.

13. There's no need to test 40% of act 4 or whatever the % is.. Your product should be ready for testing. And withing the time frame you HYPED the game, pretty much EVERYONE expected to TEST a product. Not a +3 month in the future balance nerf project?.......

14. Beeing a small indie company with no future sight, it's quite impressive to see that the small % of the hardcore player base is actually keeping you alive. I seriously mean THANKS TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS... But still GGG should be ashamed for the amount of information they release, the amount of false information and the amount of "It's OK" information they spread.

16. Hopefully the playerbase increases with 35% the first two weeks when expansion is released and then everyone get's stuck at Act 4 Cruel or something like that. Then back to the old ways, no people in trade channel, and a few hardcore gamers playing like mad.. Gz!!

19. I'm a good person!

21. I've been around for along time, and obviously I know what i'm talking about.

22. Yeah I got a CB key for free, so what? I fetched it in General discussion spamming F5 for 5 minutes... IQ! Pure dedication. I've been around since 2011...

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on May 4, 2015, 10:36:46 PM
"
Powertrip wrote:
and for as little as 30$ YOU TOO can play the unfinished, unbalanced content....now for an even more extended period!

And for as little as nothing YOU TOO can play the finished product for FREE when it gets released. Not to mention this is one of the most satisfying expansions I've ever played and its not even finished.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
prilletime wrote:
"State of the Beta"

Insert long ass rant here

I'm not going to debate your rant point by point but while you may be right on some regards,the way you present it is mostly garbage , incoherent and contain more salt than a salt mine.

Nobody can read this and take your post seriously and it come across as whiny and childish.

what's up with all the personal attack against the devs?

They are some of the most ethical devs around and the sheer amount of improvement made to the game since it's inception is rarely seen in the industry.

I'm not sure why you are playing this game and hang around here since the game clearly make you unhappy and you hate the team behind it?

why not move on to other projects that might bring some joy in your life developed by people more in-line with your expectations?

anyway not sure why you would take such effort to write a post so long about your problems with the game and the team behind it, but yet not take a few extra minute to make sure it's coherent and not just complete garbage?

Last edited by thefredz on May 4, 2015, 9:09:13 PM
i just have to say...

i LOVE the communication about development and plans for the future of the game!! the fact that devs took the time to be honest and sincere about specific details about changes means a lot.

(i feel wholly different than some other too often referenced game that shall-not-be-named)
haha
naysayers can naysay. i've had my gripes, but in the end i do believe the devs of this game have their heads on straight a majority of the time :D
"
thefredz wrote:
"
prilletime wrote:
"State of the Beta"

Insert long ass rant here

I'm not going to debate your rant point by point but while you may be right on some regards,the way you present it t is mostly garbage , incoherent and contain more salt than a salt mine.

Nobody can read this and take your post seriously and it come across as whiny and childish.

what's up with all the personal attack against the devs?

They are some of the most ethical devs in the industry and the sheer amount of improvement made to the game since it's inception is rarely seen any more for the industry.

I'm not sure why you are playing this game and hang around here since the game clearly make you unhappy and you hate the team behind it?

why not move on to other projects that might bring some joy in your life developed by people more in-line with your expectations?

anyway not sure why you would take such effort to write a post so long about your problems with the game and the team behind it, but yet not take a few extra minute to make sure it's coherent and not just complete garbage?

Dunno why ur talking about me, every human needs direction even you...

If you don't want to agree with me thats ok, I just had a message for the developers and the poor souls suffering through this amateur process....

You even said you agreed with me one some aspects of my post.. So why so negative?

I'm just giving my feedback... I know how GGG could make millions of active players? DO YOU?

Never said I hated anyone... I'm pleased with the game, but the quality of information and hype should make any human puke unless theyr ready to get hustled. ( Or pay to get dissapointed, if that's more gentle) ...

What ur saying pretty much sums it up for me, you want the player base as low as possible.. OK THATS FINE WITH ME... OK

It's quite scary that this game doesnt manage to invite most of the ARPG fanatics, and that the player base is so low.. That isn't even remotely weird to the "LOW PLAYER BASE " Path of Exile has? Well im probably just 1 out of 10 000 hardcore players so my thoughts have no impact anyway...

PoE appeals to the NO LIFE people... D3 Appeals to the GOT A LIFE people... ( Can you even see why D3 has more players then PoE?) If no ill let you know, because most people have a life

And if you can just wrap ur brain around it, most people actually got a life. Even a Girlfriend or familiy... It's 2015... GAMES should not be as hardcore as PoE anyway.. Life matters for most people.. That I know.
Last edited by prilletime on May 4, 2015, 9:29:36 PM
very nice
with this anti-hype beta system, please realese 1M league fast.
"
prilletime wrote:

I'm pleased with the game, but the quality of information and hype should make any human puke unless theyr ready to get hustled. ( Or pay to get dissapointed, if that's more gentle) ...

I think you should reread your 4356 letters long rant and tell me with a straight face that you sound like someone who love the game and that you are not sounding like a lunatic who hate the developers and their visions of the game.

This game is not for everyone and the Dev team doesn't have as much resources as the other players in the industry. And 3 guys that started working out of a garage managed to bring a game much deeper than what the AAA companies usually bring to the table and yet GGG remain humble and ethical in the way the go about monetization.

So don't be surprised if people that support GGG come out and call you out on your bullshit when you go out of your way to attack them and basically calling them scammers and saying they hustles people out of their money, because you are unhappy about the direction they decided to take the game or because they dont work fast enough for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info