State of the Beta

"
That's putting the likely release window in late June or early July.

MonstaMunch said as much a few days ago in another thread.
Personally? Take your time, get it right.

If you want more people with experience in stress testing software you should really send me a Beta key ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
robmafia wrote:
nah, i'd rather just take the money i'd be giving ggg and buy a ps4... and let everything in my stash "rot" away.

Well, suit yourself. I'm gonna roll the #1 mirror gear on the server and take over Wraeclast.

Be well :)
"
solidghost wrote:
Indirectly they are saying that there will be a delay in the launch of 2.0

All the while selling thirty dollar 'supporter' packs to a breed of human being that is known for being an absolute sucker for early access to ANYTHING. It's surprising what you can accomplish when you replace pre-order with supporter.
"
"
robmafia wrote:
nah, i'd rather just take the money i'd be giving ggg and buy a ps4... and let everything in my stash "rot" away.

Well, suit yourself. I'm gonna roll the #1 mirror gear on the server and take over Wraeclast.

Be well :)

been there, done that. don't feel like doing it again.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1202409
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Powertrip wrote:
"
solidghost wrote:
Indirectly they are saying that there will be a delay in the launch of 2.0

All the while selling thirty dollar 'supporter' packs to a breed of human being that is known for being an absolute sucker for early access to ANYTHING. It's surprising what you can accomplish when you replace pre-order with supporter.

Yeah. Really surprising. You just forgot the 250 credits you buy with the 30 dollars. And the soundtrack. And some MTX. But hey. You also forgot your manners. So: no worries.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
"
robmafia wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

So if level 90 content is added eventually, you want to keep your ilvl 77-79 mods as the best possible?

yes. if they fix desync but replace it with power creep... why bother? i'll quit without even seeing act 4.

As GGG adds additional acts, they will be also gradually be increasing the attainable levels within the main (non-map) game. When act 5 arrives, expect another item/mod tier and more levels within the game.

When act 10 finally arrives, you may be killing the end boss at level 90. Never can tell.

no, there are currently 12 acts in the game, they said with act5 they will drop cruel, so there will be 10 acts in the game, when act 10 drops, there will be 10 acts in the game. If you look at level progression and how long it takes to get to level 90, theres never going to be lvl90 in the story game, that would be absurd, it would take 50 acts worth of content to get you there.

and yes the current top end gear is fine to take on anything they add, top end gear is currently so excessive for the content in the game you can faceroll a lvl78 map with 50% rolled stats on every slot no problem.
Hi Qarl,

I hope that you and all the other developers are still having fun despite the huge amounts of work to be done in the next 1-2 months and so I wish you good luck. Do not let the stress take command. It's done when it's done.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

no, there are currently 12 acts in the game, they said with act5 they will drop cruel, so there will be 10 acts in the game, when act 10 drops, there will be 10 acts in the game. If you look at level progression and how long it takes to get to level 90, theres never going to be lvl90 in the story game, that would be absurd, it would take 50 acts worth of content to get you there.

If you hang around long enough, you'll see that you're wrong.

Check back in 10 years :)
"
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

given that you dont actually have a level 90 character Ill forgive your ignorance of the time it takes to get there.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

given that you dont actually have a level 90 character Ill forgive your ignorance of the time it takes to get there.

There's no reason to go there given the current level required to finish the game. The extra levels are just extra time and mindless grinding. Nothing new to see.

Too much real life to participate in and too many new ideas to try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info