[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

You're right in that it's missing as a basetype. You're wrong if you mean to suggest it wouldn't be shown since all quest items are shown.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Sep 13, 2016, 3:36:35 PM
Im not sure about that. //Edit: Ok shows up without Lootfilter entry.
Last season i havnt seen my first 6 "offering of the goddess"... they wasnt in the filter too.
Last edited by TimBookTwo on Sep 14, 2016, 9:47:48 AM
Indeed, but not entirely comparable. Offerings aren't quest items, they belong to a different class.

However GGG stated that Labyrinth items can't be hidden by item filters, which turned out to be false and/or buggy in that specific case so I added it.

Hope that clarifies it :)
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
*solved
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Sep 30, 2016, 6:52:48 PM
Could you make all the new "Top tier" bases appear even if white.
Maby it is like this but i've yet to see one, only seen 3 and they where rare.
Are the new item bases highlighted even if they are white or blue? Because they are often worth something just because of the base.
The warbands blue highlight on alt is a great touch. Much appreciated, Muldini!
Love the filter and I have been using it for some time. One thing I have to change with every new release is the chaos + Regal Recipe.

I only want Regal Recipe items (iLvL 75+) so I have to make an edit as chaos and regals are combined and set to ilvl 60+.

Your Original Post said you would like feedback on changes we like to make so I thought this was worth a mention.

Thank you for your dedication to this Filter.

-PuFF
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Oct 8, 2016, 6:48:40 AM
I have edited the filter in filtration with the purpose of making an end-end game filter that only shows the 2-3 top base items of every itemclass and other minor tweaks. Is this something we could integrate into the default filter as an option just to Show/Hide? In theory it seems very easy to add to the original filter. I can provide a list of what items I have set to show, it is not many and the idea is to have it so that all items that shows is qualified for pickup. I play in standard, and only like T13-16 maps with high quantity/packsize/rarity. Here is more or less how I am thinking:

*All wands shows - even crappy bases can be good caster wands, do not take much space
*All jewlery shows - belts, rings. amulets
*All jewels show
*Gloves shows only top 2 hybrid and top 3 normal types
*Staves show only 18% block types
*Body armours show only top 1-2 types
*Helmts show only top 2-3 types
*Ilvl 84+ valuable crafting bases is highlighted and got drop sound (crystal belts f.ex)
*Only Stone Hammers/Gavels with +10% quality shows
*Wisdoms do not show
*2-Handed weapons only show top 1 types above ilvl 83
*Armor shields do not show - takes much space and low value if good
*Energy shield show top 4-5 types
*Almost all daggers show - can be good caster daggers
*All currency shows except augs, with bigger font size for easier/faster pickup

and so on... Basically yous see almost no items at all, only the ones with max potential.

I have also changed the color scheme to show the actual color of the orbs ingame - alts is blue, scours white, vaal orbs red, etc.. This is my preference that I think works well, but it may deviate from your idea about keeping the filter close to the original ingame color schemes, although I feel it is a bit more intuitive with syncronized colors on currency.

Let me know what you think about it.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
@__SirPuFFaLoT__ I'll look into it, should be easy enough to add. That way you can use theme support to change the appearance but won't need to edit the actual file anymore.

@Dkodr Could you provide the file so I can have a look at the differences? I'm not quite sure how much of it I can integrate, but the endgame sections are something I'd like to improve as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info