[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

"
Czerpakistan wrote:
Need to update the drop sound and size for cospri's malice. 3-5ex right now, dont wanna miss that item when it drops. cheers.

Done. You can find the current work in progress version linked in the changelog section of the main post. Please be advised that it hasn't had sufficient testing for a public release and that the final 2.4.1 version may include other changes.

"
harklark wrote:
I love your filter, but I was really sad to discover that it does not show the new bases in maps (two toned boots etc) atleast when they are white. I was sure it would show them. I'd argue its worth showing even if the ilvl isn't too high or atleast there could be a toggle option for that.
I'd very much appreciate if you can include that in the next version.

Thanks so much for all your hard work!

There are options for that already.

Replace
Hide #Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - Armour - STR/INT - Normal - 77+ - No Sockets
with
Show #Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - Armour - STR/INT - Normal - 77+ - No Sockets

You can toggle Magic drops as well, just use "Magic" instead of "Normal" in the tag.

Replace
Hide #Gear - Progression - Armour - STR/INT - No sockets - Boots
with
Show #Gear - Progression - Armour - STR/INT - No sockets - Boots

Make sure to use a tab between "Hide/Show" and "#Gear" as explained in the customization section. The forum replaces them with spaces.

Background: For items below itemlevel 77 we require 3/4 sockets on the item in order to show them (for normal and magic). This reduces clutter and undesired items. At 77+ magic items won't be shown unless they are linked. At 84+ we show all top tier bases regardless of their sockets.

Unrelated but might be of value for some people:
What I usually do after leveling one or two chars in a new league is to replace "Show #Gear - Progressio" with "Hide #Gear - Progression". That gets rid of almost all white/magic items below itemlevel 77.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Sep 7, 2016, 4:38:07 AM
Best
"
Muldini wrote:
"
harklark wrote:
I love your filter, but I was really sad to discover that it does not show the new bases in maps (two toned boots etc) atleast when they are white. I was sure it would show them. I'd argue its worth showing even if the ilvl isn't too high or atleast there could be a toggle option for that.
I'd very much appreciate if you can include that in the next version.

Thanks so much for all your hard work!

There are options for that already.

Replace
Hide #Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - Armour - STR/INT - Normal - 77+ - No Sockets
with
Show #Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - Armour - STR/INT - Normal - 77+ - No Sockets

You can toggle Magic drops as well, just use "Magic" instead of "Normal" in the tag.

Replace
Hide #Gear - Progression - Armour - STR/INT - No sockets - Boots
with
Show #Gear - Progression - Armour - STR/INT - No sockets - Boots

Make sure to use a tab between "Hide/Show" and "#Gear" as explained in the customization section. The forum replaces them with spaces.

Thanks for the response :)

So if I understand correctly, the new atlas bases are in a bunch of the different toggles, the two-toned boots as you explained above and for instance gripped gloves are under
#Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - Armour - DEX

Is there a place that they are perhaps all lumped together? I wouldn't want to show all dex crafting bases such as slink gloves that are together in that category but only the new atlas bases since plenty of them have interesting implicits or are stronger than your typical item (like crystal belts or steel rings)
Last edited by harklark on Sep 7, 2016, 1:58:50 PM
I'm a bit confused on trying to add the new crafting bases. I'd love to be able to have all of them show up. Even if they're just basic looking. Any chance we could get some more help with adding all of these to our filters?
On my command, unleash hell.
"
harklark wrote:

So if I understand correctly, the new atlas bases are in a bunch of the different toggles, the two-toned boots as you explained above and for instance gripped gloves are under
#Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - Armour - DEX

Is there a place that they are perhaps all lumped together? I wouldn't want to show all dex crafting bases such as slink gloves that are together in that category but only the new atlas bases since plenty of them have interesting implicits or are stronger than your typical item (like crystal belts or steel rings)

"
I'm a bit confused on trying to add the new crafting bases. I'd love to be able to have all of them show up. Even if they're just basic looking. Any chance we could get some more help with adding all of these to our filters?

Sure thing.

Add the following after the Talisman section (search for "### Talisman").

Spoiler

###############################################################################
# Section: ### AoW ############################################################

#AoW Jewelry
Show
BaseType "Steel Ring" "Opal Ring" "Blue Pearl Amulet" "Marble Amulet" "Vanguard Belt" "Crystal Belt"
Rarity <= Magic

#AoW Armour
Show
BaseType "Bone Helmet" "Two-Toned Boots" "Spiked Gloves" "Gripped Gloves" "Fingerless Silk Gloves"
Rarity <= Magic

### /AoW ######################################################################

Rare and unique versions will be shown automatically and have special handling, that's why the "Rarity <= Magic" is in there to only catch normal and magic.

You can apply highlighting, split the blocks further if you like. Let's say you wanted to highlight normal and magic versions differently. Just copy both blocks and edit the "Rarity <= Magic" line to "Rarity = Normal" in one and "Rarity = Magic" in the other.

There are plenty of highlight examples available throughout the filter. Let me know if you need help with anything else.

One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Thanks so much, added as you instructed and i've given it the same coloring as chance orbs (for lack of creativity). And indeed I found a bunch of whites since then that i've tried to craft (without much success yet) I wonder how many I missed before having this xD
Good filter thanks
@Muldini, thank you for the more detailed instructions. I was able to fix my filter. I'm enjoying the added crafting bases. Nice to have for myself and for guild mates. Thanks. :)
On my command, unleash hell.
Catacombs map (and, i guess, all yellow maps) 's name is not visible when dropped.
"Embrace the darkness"
"
jerkan7 wrote:
Catacombs map (and, i guess, all yellow maps) 's name is not visible when dropped.

Pressed "z" by chance? Modified anyting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info