Divination Cards - Help me Understand the Point

Personally how I would do them is make then untradable, any items you produce is untradable.

Bam fun for everyone and doesn't nick the economy much.

So now I can buy my shavs with currency, or spend a large amount of time farming parts of it if I wish to not trade for it. It allows side targeted progression not having to do with the market.

Helps SF players and people who don't want to build a trade empire for higher priced items or just want to find their own item.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on May 5, 2015, 4:26:28 PM
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
Creating a divination card for a unique is just one of the things you can do.

Imo if I could afford such a thing I would try and see if you can do something like creating a divination card for a top end magic weapon with max phys rolls or something for crafting.

Also part of this ploy on gggs end might be to fill up inventory space to help with sales of stash tabs so I doubt they will make them useless in terms of drop rates ect.

This is where I believe the true value lies.

It would be interesting if the cards could roll with quality. For instance, you could roll a 3/25 card or a 17/25.. cumulatively gaining the item faster. Card values would increase based on that.

In this case, you could find 3/4 of an item, 1/2 an item or whatever fraction depending on the quality roll.
Last edited by rob16437 on May 5, 2015, 6:32:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info