Path of Exile Russia/CIS Enters Open Beta!

Yeah, would be really nice to have cinematics like this in-game too, before each act or so.
In-game cinematics and/or make a real 120 min PoE movie please!☆ ~('▽^人)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Why does Garena release more footage than GGG. CGI trailers, videos of voice actors... I want all this extra stuff too... IN ENGLISH on GGG YOUTUBE.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
As a Russian player - wont ever use this bullshit called Garena. First step in making Russian reservation. As it was made in many other games. Reminds me of Heroes of Newerth that lost a big portion of their community making Russians play on their own client/servers separatly from other ppl.
Seems soon ill have to use proxy to play this wonderfull game.
Badly disapointed with this PATH.
Last edited by FrostSpirit on May 1, 2015, 4:54:53 AM
"
Xedralya wrote:
Chris, on behalf of all the lore fanatics: in the past, we've seen teaser trailers of characters like Oak, Dominus, and Atziri narrating for long periods, but most of that dialogue doesn't make it into the game for gameplay reasons. When I watch neat stuff like Garena's CGI trailers, it makes me wonder if you can still use some of those voice assets from the past and in the future to make lore-centric videos to further flesh out the Path of Exile world and its characters. Is that something you and the team have ever considered?

I like this idea.
Happy to see POE flourishing and take root around the world :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Those cinematics are awesome.
Maybe make them ingame? Maybe a few more before major bosses sometime in the future? :)
IGN: Maelifica
those trailers are brilliant, imagine if the game looked that good.
Really ? They have better traillers than us ? How's that GGG ? I hope you have a good answer for this question....Why do they have better traillers than we have....?
holy shiiieeeet, that second trailer is amazing!
Starts like the old plain logo as extended version and finishes in a surprise (at least for me)

Gratz to all russian speaking poeple! Nice to have this option although I'm sceptical about garena.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info