Path of Exile Russia/CIS Enters Open Beta!

Chris, on behalf of all the lore fanatics: in the past, we've seen teaser trailers of characters like Oak, Dominus, and Atziri narrating for long periods, but most of that dialogue doesn't make it into the game for gameplay reasons. When I watch neat stuff like Garena's CGI trailers, it makes me wonder if you can still use some of those voice assets from the past and in the future to make lore-centric videos to further flesh out the Path of Exile world and its characters. Is that something you and the team have ever considered?
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Do Russian players have any additional cash shop items, like the Garena passive reset MTX?

This isn't a jab at that, I'm just curious.
IRON MAN
do i Need to download whole new garena clien if i already have normal game running?
Hope i can get just the difference so I dont have to download 6,6Gb again

thanks
IGN: InvestmentBankerMidget
Time Zone GMT+2
"
SolidusBoss wrote:
do i Need to download whole new garena clien if i already have normal game running?
Hope i can get just the difference so I dont have to download 6,6Gb again

thanks

you need to download the garena client ;[
Well, they really made your logo look bad. fucking. ass.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I really liked the trailer for act 2. The first time you reach the top of the pyramid is one of the best moments in path of exile.

By the way, what is stopping you from adding these trailers to the non-Garena game?
"
Charan wrote:
Well, they really made your logo look bad. fucking. ass.

Quoted for truth.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
"
puviel wrote:
I really liked the trailer for act 2. The first time you reach the top of the pyramid is one of the best moments in path of exile.

By the way, what is stopping you from adding these trailers to the non-Garena game?

I really wonder about that myself!
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond
CGI are amazing hire him GGG :D
The girl at 0:44 of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D32dpXbk9xE looks like the ranger character model xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info