Thank You to all of the Highgate Supporters

"
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
And I thanks you all in turn equally! :)

You peeps, from the ones that just play the game, to the ones that also donate to support, are equally as important and supportive of PoE, just in different ways.

PoE isn't a game, its an experience and a community, a living changing, evolving coalition of peeps, with no single part more important than the other.

HUGS FOR ALL!

GG GGG

When I get mine in a month or two I'm so going to make a level 100 driftwood wand you will see!

No you.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
And I thanks you all in turn equally! :)

You peeps, from the ones that just play the game, to the ones that also donate to support, are equally as important and supportive of PoE, just in different ways.

PoE isn't a game, its an experience and a community, a living changing, evolving coalition of peeps, with no single part more important than the other.

HUGS FOR ALL!

GG GGG

The constant change is my favorite part about this game. It's always fresh.
"
Jerle wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
There are alot of Highgate supporters lurking around with lower titles. Not me :p

Get back to designing your card or I'll melt your GPU again :3

Oh Drake. Help me with some ideas too xD

I haven't read enough on the guidelines on how to make a card but maybe you can make your card only drop at the final zone/boss room in the current storyline because then your card would be relevant in future acts to come. I choose that idea since that's futureproofing and also that's where we met, aka Dom Farming in Torment ahahaha :)
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
"
Charan wrote:
Duh. Normal Twilight Strand farming ahoy.

But it is increasingly obvious that they will neither let the supporters decide or be told where their cards can be farmed. They will just stealth implement cards and wait for people to find it.

The reason they can't let supporters have a hand in deciding is naturally because that would be pay to win, if for example only a supporter knew for an extended period of time that you had to farm act 1 normal submerged passage corrupted side area for the mirror of kalandra cards, while no one else knew where to look.

As I said elsewhere, of course. I just hope they see the wisdom of agreeing with my genius in this regard. :p

After all, The Goddess would prey on the weakest, most power hungry of potential wielders.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 1, 2015, 9:15:46 PM
"
Charan wrote:
"
"
Charan wrote:
Duh. Normal Twilight Strand farming ahoy.

But it is increasingly obvious that they will neither let the supporters decide or be told where their cards can be farmed. They will just stealth implement cards and wait for people to find it.

The reason they can't let supporters have a hand in deciding is naturally because that would be pay to win, if for example only a supporter knew for an extended period of time that you had to farm act 1 normal submerged passage corrupted side area for the mirror of kalandra cards, while no one else knew where to look.

As I said elsewhere, of course. I just hope they see the wisdom of agreeing with my genius in this regard. :p

After all, The Goddess would prey on the weakest, most power hungry of potential wielders.

Hillock farming here we come!
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info