and i cant afford one
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
"
Charan wrote:
Duh. Normal Twilight Strand farming ahoy.

But it is increasingly obvious that they will neither let the supporters decide or be told where their cards can be farmed. They will just stealth implement cards and wait for people to find it.

The reason they can't let supporters have a hand in deciding is naturally because that would be pay to win, if for example only a supporter knew for an extended period of time that you had to farm act 1 normal submerged passage corrupted side area for the mirror of kalandra cards, while no one else knew where to look.
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 30, 2015, 10:11:41 PM
Hopefully the HighGate supporters know the keywords, Big big unique item ( acuity, or w/e), Mirror of kalandra / eternal orb / Exalted Orb... Hf creating a grind soup for everyone. <3
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Thanks for not only supporting the game, but also now that Divination Cards have been introduced, for supporting the rest of us. Divination Cards are such a great addition to the game, and with GGG having no plans to add more packs to the game themselves, it falls on players like you to have such a direct affect on the game. This really is the biggest impact I have seen the community have on a game. When I log into the Awakening, my experience is going to be shaped by your decision.

P.S. I would buy, but I am only in middle school, and my dad would beat me.

I laughed :) Well done, good post.

http://gamerant.com/kid-spends-1000-xbox-live-mothers-debit-johnj-65814/

Spoiler

E: who else thinks the "sexy" wallpaper he bought looks alot like his mom..?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 30, 2015, 10:32:24 PM
"
Jerle wrote:
There are alot of Highgate supporters lurking around with lower titles. Not me :p

Get back to designing your card or I'll melt your GPU again :3
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
Jerle wrote:
There are alot of Highgate supporters lurking around with lower titles. Not me :p

I never even realized you could use lower titles until now.
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Get back to designing your card or I'll melt your GPU again :3

Oh Drake. Help me with some ideas too xD

"
Telzen wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

I never even realized you could use lower titles until now.

lol. Haven't you seen Charan changing his forum titles all the time? :p
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Jerle on May 1, 2015, 12:02:26 AM
"
"
Charan wrote:
Duh. Normal Twilight Strand farming ahoy.

But it is increasingly obvious that they will neither let the supporters decide or be told where their cards can be farmed. They will just stealth implement cards and wait for people to find it.

The reason they can't let supporters have a hand in deciding is naturally because that would be pay to win, if for example only a supporter knew for an extended period of time that you had to farm act 1 normal submerged passage corrupted side area for the mirror of kalandra cards, while no one else knew where to look.

Yeah I am sure they wont tell supporters, but I dont think it will be that difficult to figure out. They might also just let everyone know where certain cards will drop. It's not something that should be hidden.
And I thanks you all in turn equally! :)

You peeps, from the ones that just play the game, to the ones that also donate to support, are equally as important and supportive of PoE, just in different ways.

PoE isn't a game, its an experience and a community, a living changing, evolving coalition of peeps, with no single part more important than the other.

HUGS FOR ALL!

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
And I thanks you all in turn equally! :)

You peeps, from the ones that just play the game, to the ones that also donate to support, are equally as important and supportive of PoE, just in different ways.

PoE isn't a game, its an experience and a community, a living changing, evolving coalition of peeps, with no single part more important than the other.

HUGS FOR ALL!

GG GGG

When I get mine in a month or two I'm so going to make a level 100 driftwood wand you will see!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 1, 2015, 5:45:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info