Thank You to all of the Highgate Supporters

While Chris seems pretty confident in the number of Highgate supporters, I'm not pretty sure myself. I fear the cards would only turn into some kind of niche thing, instead of something that has a large an impact as the Masters...
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
There are alot of Highgate supporters lurking around with lower titles. Not me :p
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
enveratise wrote:
While Chris seems pretty confident in the number of Highgate supporters, I'm not pretty sure myself. I fear the cards would only turn into some kind of niche thing, instead of something that has a large an impact as the Masters...

...I don't even

"
Jerle wrote:
There are alot of Highgate supporters lurking around with lower titles. Not me :p

Thanks man. Don't troll us by picking a wisdom scrap!
"
Jerle wrote:

*waves*
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Thanks for not only supporting the game, but also now that Divination Cards have been introduced, for supporting the rest of us. Divination Cards are such a great addition to the game, and with GGG having no plans to add more packs to the game themselves, it falls on players like you to have such a direct affect on the game. This really is the biggest impact I have seen the community have on a game. When I log into the Awakening, my experience is going to be shaped by your decision.

P.S. I would buy, but I am only in middle school, and my dad would beat me.

Read the news. GGG will be adding their own cards in the future, just not while the Awakening Supporter Packs are still available. You can expect to see GGG divination cards in ~8 months or so.

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
Charan wrote:
Duh. Normal Twilight Strand farming ahoy.

I have had a question about the Divination cards that maybe should go somewhere else but this seems like a decent place. The question is essentially how do they work with the map system.

For example, if the card is set for the Twilight Strand "area." What does "area" mean in this case? Will it drop in Strand maps? Will it be difficulty specific? (plz no)
"
kolp wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Thanks for not only supporting the game, but also now that Divination Cards have been introduced, for supporting the rest of us. Divination Cards are such a great addition to the game, and with GGG having no plans to add more packs to the game themselves, it falls on players like you to have such a direct affect on the game. This really is the biggest impact I have seen the community have on a game. When I log into the Awakening, my experience is going to be shaped by your decision.

Read the news. GGG will be adding their own cards in the future, just not while the Awakening Supporter Packs are still available. You can expect to see GGG divination cards in ~8 months or so.

Well I expect you to be a Grumpy-Grumps for at least 8-months of the foreseeable future.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Haven't seen one yet... doesn't mean they're not out there. Not nearly as common as the Grandmasters though by outward appearances.

It's because most of us are playing beta atm!

Btw i have a spare beta key and i'll give it to the first who pm me.

EDIT - Gratz Valmar
Enjoy!

A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?
Last edited by Earendel on Apr 30, 2015, 3:57:32 PM
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
kolp wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:

Well I expect you to be a Grumpy-Grumps for at least 8-months of the foreseeable future.

Why would you expect that? This is me being happy.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
i feel grateful too! thanks guys :)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info