How Divination Card Submission Will Work

Is there any way that we can get "base item", "mod type", and "rarity" cards to make our own items? Seems like it would be really nice to have a set of cards for "Staff", "Rare", "Six-Sockets", "Six-Link" "Lightning Resist" etc. to customize our own items. We could turn these in according to an in-game recipe box at the shop.
Bino's Divination Card is mine!
Divination Card Chromatic Orb

Guaranteed to render at least one blue, one red and one green socket. Only works on items with 3 or more sockets, and links are not guaranteed, but links to all three sockets are more probable the higher the item level and degree of magic or rarity.

Or you could just make it guaranteed to render at least on blue, one red and one green socket regardless of socket numbers on rare and magicals, with the linking chance being connected to rarity of item.

A single color can change many fates; the deadman's hand is more than ones and eights

*Deadman's Hand is 2 black 8's and 2 black Aces's, and was the hand held by Wild Bill Hickok on his death by a gunman as legend goes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_man's_hand
Last edited by aerows on May 9, 2015, 5:30:20 PM
Can I get a divination card for a +3 staff?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Hmm.. thinking of it. Let's say there is a card for every item in the game. Wouldn't that mean that the rarity of items just has been lowered? Wherever you are you'll get something extra.

Or do you keep rarity the same by increasing chances for an item in one zone but lowering the dropchance for it in other zones? kind of distributing things?

Lets say i want a shipyard map. That would mean that in other maps as the chosen one, the droprates for 77's would be lower. To balance that, there would have to be a card for every map.

Just thinking...

Card of the Harlot
Collect 2, get a Shabby Jerkin
"
Kaysee wrote:
Someone needs to design a Divination Card that rewards you with another random Divination Card. :)

Cool idea! lol
Deutsche Chat-Channels -> /global 4745, /trade 4745
I find the art on most of those cards cheap, way too simple/generic & in general not of the quality I was expecting, I'm sure GGG is capable of something much better than this, I am a sucker for good art & the current art is not good at all :/ I just hope that what we see atm is not in the final stage & they have plans to replace them with much better ones.
LOL this boy living in the future
Тагииииииииил!!!!
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄██████████████████
▒▒▒▄█████▀▀██▀███▀▀██▀█████
▒▒▐▀████▌███▐█▐█▌█▌██▌▀████▌
▒▒█▒▒▀██▌▀▀█▌▀▐█▌█▌██▌▀▌████
▒▒█▒▒▒▒████████████████████▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info