Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How Divination Card Submission Will Work

good job
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
good one!
I love you Chris Wilson!!!
I don't see anything in the rules about other people taking Diamond supporters unique that already exist.

Can someone steal my unique away from me in this first come first serve rule?
Do they only appear in act 4 or in the whole game ???

Nice work..Keep it on...
I m suggesting to someone who dont have in mind his own idea to create divination card that gives you one random unique with max rolled all statistics
result from vendor is a box with question mark, and he result of your farm you will see after opening this:)
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
Last edited by Evil_Kon on Apr 30, 2015, 2:22:48 AM
Glad to hear the new packs are popular :-)

Regarding divination cards: Will they stack? From what I hear they could prove a challenge to collect for those who haven't invested in extra stash tabs - especially as their numbers grow.
So in the end we will know how many highgate supporters there are as the correspond with the amount of cards.
I like that GGG is not going to make cards this is the only time ever to get those cards in the game i guess.

"
ThunderG0d wrote:

Regarding divination cards: Will they stack? From what I hear they could prove a challenge to collect for those who haven't invested in extra stash tabs - especially as their numbers grow.

In the picture shows it shows that they stack as in 5/12.
Playing since 0.9.2g
Last edited by Raafje on Apr 30, 2015, 2:26:03 AM
I am glad that the Awakening pack launch was a success. On top of that, it was nice of you to actually prepare those that bought Highgate supporter pack a guideline to make a proper divination card. Hopefully with these guidelines, the transition can be smooth and swift as possible.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
ThunderG0d wrote:

Be nice if there was a separate Divination Book UI with all the cards listed and the number of cards you had collected indicated.

The way GGG talked this up I expected GGG to have at least one made for every Unique and high level currency. With the Supporter ones being more niche, like if I wanted an iLevel 100 ring with X, Y and Z stats on it. That seems a better way to do it to me.

Seems weird GGG would be hyping up a feature that isnt in the game nor will be for a while. It came across as a fully fledged feature, not some bare bones idea with nothing being able to be added to the game for weeks.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info