How Divination Card Submission Will Work

Oh look, more items to skip.
Well, shit. I'll be away for a few weeks when submissions open.

If I ask really nicely, will other Highgates please leave The Goddess Bound to me? Pretty please?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I can't wait for the game to itemize my cards for me automatically, rather than having them in my inventory/stash.
IGN @dime
"
Raafje wrote:
So in the end we will know how many highgate supporters there are as the correspond with the amount of cards.
I like that GGG is not going to make cards this is the only time ever to get those cards in the game i guess.

I don't think so. Chris mentioned all cards appearing in "The Awakening" being designed by Highgate supporters. I'm quite sure GGG will continue to add cards as they see fit after the current supporter packs are gone. (Why would they restrict themselves to not adding more of them, when no one knows what the game will be like in 1 or 2 years?)
Crit happens.
Quantity (Yes, you could choose a stack of 10 Mirrors of Kalandra.)

Please someone do that. We will then need to make it a sever-wide effort to even find half of the cards. :D
"
Charan wrote:
Well, shit. I'll be away for a few weeks when submissions open.

If I ask really nicely, will other Highgates please leave The Goddess Bound to me? Pretty please?

Only if I can have the Tipua Kaikohuru. :-)

Seriously. Unique item designers should have first dibs on their items. If they want to pass it up they should have to make it known to GGG.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
i hope this wont be another "in maps only" drop
"
Raafje wrote:
So in the end we will know how many highgate supporters there are as the correspond with the amount of cards.
I like that GGG is not going to make cards this is the only time ever to get those cards in the game i guess

Once the Awakening packs have ended, we will add cards related to uniques and items as needed to keep the system up to date for future expansions. The system is here to stay but if you want to be part of it, these packs are the chance.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Someone needs to design a Divination Card that rewards you with another random Divination Card. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
Someone needs to design a Divination Card that rewards you with another random Divination Card. :)
design a wild card , one that drop in every zone the cards drop in
Last edited by banezilla on Apr 30, 2015, 2:41:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info