How Divination Card Submission Will Work

Chris, spell check is F7 on your keyboard ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Apr 30, 2015, 7:47:58 PM
I bet there's gonna be 10 mirror card set, then a card set for a mirror card and then a card set for a mirror card card. Dis' must happen. I'll be disappointed if it won't.
"
Coldfire2020 wrote:
I'm probably going to get a Highgate pack and I have no intention of making my card high value. Just the opposite in fact. Despite what you may see browsing the forums, not everyone spends their days mapping at level 85+ or trying to get a perfect 6l Shavs. People like myself and my friends play at a different level. 50-60 is like the highest we've ever gotten. Not to mention people who play even less or are playing for tgefirst time.

I really hope everyone doesn't just go straight for the high end items. I'd be good for players of all ranges to find fun things.

I like this mindset.

I also liked the "beginner set of orbs" card idea. Be nice to see cards for all levels of play.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Coldfire2020 wrote:
I'm probably going to get a Highgate pack and I have no intention of making my card high value. Just the opposite in fact. Despite what you may see browsing the forums, not everyone spends their days mapping at level 85+ or trying to get a perfect 6l Shavs. People like myself and my friends play at a different level. 50-60 is like the highest we've ever gotten. Not to mention people who play even less or are playing for tgefirst time.

I really hope everyone doesn't just go straight for the high end items. I'd be good for players of all ranges to find fun things.

I like this mindset.

I also liked the "beginner set of orbs" card idea. Be nice to see cards for all levels of play.

As more of a mid-range player, love this :)
"
balance its rarity, determine how many you'll need to complete a stack

Doesn't having cards with different rarities defeat the purpose of making it a more deterministic way to farm?

What I would like to see is that all cards have the same rarity, but that the time to completion is controlled based on the number of cards needed to complete the stack and get the item.

If cards are too rare than what is the point? If you have to get really lucky to find the card it is going to be no different than getting really lucky and finding the item (or one that you can sell/trade to buy the item).

Essentially it will be like having to hit the jackpot multiple times but all the other times but the last you get nothing for it. Not fun, at least in my opinion.

I would much rather that the cards drop steadily so that you can know you are always making progress, even if it takes tons of cards to complete for more rare items.
Last edited by Wulgar55 on Apr 30, 2015, 8:48:22 PM
If someone want to make my troll dream come happen, make scroll fragment divination card so you force ppl to list it out with loot filter <3
Once some card sets are finalized, GGG should print out some IRL card sets and give them out as supporter pack perks.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Apr 30, 2015, 9:22:01 PM
RIP inventory...

I repeat, RIP INVENTORY!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
This just sounds like i'm going to have a shit load of mismatched cards in my inventory that's going to sit around and not get completed.
"
Each card type drops in specific areas of Wraeclast, so careful choice of where to play allows you to maximise your chances of obtaining the desired item.

Can we not have this be like the olden D3 days of farming fragments for crafted items? Or at least, make all the cards available as random drops in maps? I'm not going to want to farm Solaris for a chance at a part of an item...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info