This is Chris today

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
IQ doesnt mean shit.

Like Edison said 99% perspiration 1% inspiration. You got to work hard whatever brain size for success.

Edison is a bad guy, he ripped off nikola tesla. Don't take advice from an evil man

revisionist history anti-americanism eurocentrisum crap.. edison alone had 1100 patents his company 16,000

So, he was like an olden day Microsoft?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
AJConsul wrote:

I don't get it. Tesla was an American.

lol
I came for the humor. Staying for the assorted levels of intelligence.

/popcorn
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"

/popcorn

dead scientist battle royale. lawl
"
"

/popcorn

dead scientist battle royale. lawl

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=epic%20rap%20battles%20tesla&sm=3
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
man is not an economic integer

you might be able to write charan's achievements on the back of a postage stamp; i wouldn't judge him by his wealth alone
Let the games begin
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
IQ doesnt mean shit.

Like Edison said 99% perspiration 1% inspiration. You got to work hard whatever brain size for success.

Edison is a bad guy, he ripped off nikola tesla. Don't take advice from an evil man

revisionist history anti-americanism eurocentrisum crap.. edison alone had 1100 patents his company 16,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoKi4coyFw0

Spoiler

Spoiler
Seriously, you'd better stop ignoring reality, America is a wasteland because people have too much faith in the wrong people and causes. It's cringeworthy to hear how the wrong things are blamed all the time.

On topic: If reddit is any indication, this is a great time for Path of Exile.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 30, 2015, 11:07:51 AM
"
whineston wrote:
man is not an economic integer

you might be able to write charan's achievements on the back of a postage stamp; i wouldn't judge him by his wealth alone

As you should not. Try my forum post history instead. That is where any value I might have to you or anyone else here judging me may lie, given we've nothing else in common.

Strangely enough, it sort of seems like you have judged me on my wealth alone. Quite negatively, at that.

Some people can write very, very small.

Also, isn't the back of a postage stamp adhesive? Outdated idioms are fun.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 30, 2015, 8:52:36 PM
"
Charan wrote:
Strangely enough, it sort of seems like you have judged me on my wealth alone. Quite negatively, at that.

Made me chuckle.

Take it easy, charan
Let the games begin
"
Charan wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

And each time GGG makes it easier for people to buy their way in, they're reducing their chances of maintaining the integrity of such feedback. Global's gone to shit because people are just joining without reading the appropriate closed beta forum; bugs are being reported to the wrong boards and, worst of all, people are just *bitching* about features and changes instead of giving balanced feedback. Basically, we're inundated with people who have no fucking idea how to behave in a closed beta.

And if we required the beta testers to pass a 130 IQ test to be able to participate, the feedback would be much better as well.

My IQ is apparently somewhere between 108 and 115. I'm actually very average. :)

(A good thing I'm aware that the IQ test was invented not to test for upper end standouts but lower-end issues. This practice of making it a badge of honour is, quite frankly, worthy of mockery, as DENSA prove so thoroughly.)

I don't see it as a badge of honor, it is simply a good measurement for the ability of quickly recognizing patterns. If you select based on such an IQ threshold you get on average better feedback (better in the sense that it is better thought-out and takes consideration to more variables) than we have now and than we had before the beta key access was available for sale through support packages.

Point is: it is easy to complain about how people you deem "worse" for giving feedback have access to the beta, but it is far harder to be willing to condone a selection for the greater good in which many or at least a few of ones friends that are currently in the beta will not be selected due to not meeting the criteria.

Heck, I would even argue that one is only ethically right to complain about people who are not "good enough" if one would willing to accept a selection process where oneself is not "good enough".

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Apr 30, 2015, 12:21:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info