This is Chris today

lol
"
kolp wrote:
haha, I used to love that cartoon growing up. That one and Tail Spin.

that was a great show lol

gratz on the Vaal pack bro
I dont see any any key!
POE=pay to play
pay ur $$$ or fxxk off
LOL
"
hy219 wrote:
POE=pay to play
pay ur $$$ or fxxk off
LOL

LoL

Its pay to beta test
I dont see any any key!
I've never bought a pack either... don't see the point in them. I support though.
Haha, yeah that pic probably sums it up perfectly.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
cutt wrote:
"
Rtimus wrote:
Hey its not easy in america where you have to pay 120 dollars to watch tv and cant even buy food without the govt getting there cut from it :). Just kidding man it does suck in america but Russia must be so much worse.

I was OK just a year ago, before our glorious "leader" decided he can start a war with the whole fucking West over Ukraine. Since then our currency lost half of its value. The prices for basic needs went 50-100-200% up while salaries remained the same. It's fucking sucks now >.<

Скачешь?
"
cutt wrote:
I wish I could afford the cheapest one, but I can't. It's hard living in Putin's Russia, especially when all your savings lose half of its value =\

I feel ya bro,i've been betting dota items like crazy to get my supporter pack but now i just can't win anymore so no pack for me.
From my own money,well,impossible.I live in a place where the avrg salary is 200 euros and the rent is 150^^
"
"
paleface wrote:
i play since closed beta and never bought a supporter pack.

Is that something to be proud of?

simply yes!!! Are you proud?
I read somewhere Awakening costed over a million dollars to make. I don't think Chris has made that money off of supporter packs quite yet :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info